I’ve gotten this question a lot lately so here’s a video to help you sort it out!
- Always install your pole according to the instructions.
- Check all screws, joints and any pieces that aren’t permanent every time you pole dance.
- If something doesn’t feel right, get off and check the pole.
- Try a static spin like the Fireman or Carousel before any inverted tricks.
- Wear grippy shoes for the push, pull test so you can put enough force into the test. Don’t wear socks like I did!
Check your pole every time before you dance!