StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena Dance Certification Ideas

• lisaemmerson403135

May 8, 2022 at 7:03 am

I have to say great idea, and digital cert would be easier especially with postage costs and delays.

• didi28

May 15, 2022 at 4:34 pm

Option 2 is the best in my opinion.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 17, 2022 at 10:23 pm

I’m getting closer to have this ready to launch!!!

Had a few set backs as life goes, and I’m working on updating and added new stretches and foam rolling lessons, but I’m getting really excited for this. I’m hoping to film the videos needed for this tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can make it happen.

• lisaemmerson403135

May 18, 2022 at 1:18 am

That’s great news

• PoleAdventures

May 19, 2022 at 8:36 am

Looking forward to this!! Happy filming πŸ™‚

• Suzanna

May 21, 2022 at 8:19 pm

I had to stop poling for some time, as I was moving all my life across the country… finally I feel settled down and ready to go back to my pole, and here I read this certification idea. I love it!!! Option 1, I think, would be very motivating to me… little steps, little by little, achieve big results πŸ™‚

• Veena

Administrator
    May 21, 2022 at 8:28 pm

I’m sitting here working on the creative/photos for the 9 certs right now. Everything else is done!!!!! I hope to be to a point where I can upload the videos next week.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 22, 2022 at 9:00 pm

IT’S DONE!!!!!!!!! I’ll start the uploading process tomorrow. Tonight my oldest and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner.

• xlumintionx

May 22, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Yay! Excited to see and start working on it!! Hope y’all have a wonderful dinner.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 24, 2022 at 4:01 pm

Ok, You guys are the first to have a look! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Get_Certified

I’ll make the official announcement this weekend in the newsletter.

• lisaemmerson403135

May 24, 2022 at 8:01 pm

I’m so happy this is going ahead. Once I get clearance to pole again I will get started. I’m sure a lot of my early injuries were been because I had no idea what I was doing was too hard for me so a level by level guide will be great. Thank you 💖

• Veena

Administrator
    May 26, 2022 at 3:24 pm

Here’s the official announcement thread. Email goes out tomorrow πŸ™‚ Hope you guys like the certificates I created. https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/Studioveena_Pole_Certification_20220526031454

Page 3 of 3