StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena Dance Certification Ideas

• xlumintionx

November 16, 2021 at 2:40 pm

I will be looking forward to the advanced section. Exciting to hear it will focus on flexibility, I want to improve there. I know you have the flexy program, I just don’t want to take time away from the pole to focus on flexability.

• StrangeFox

November 18, 2021 at 1:06 am

This sounds amazing! I’m really looking forward for the beginner level because I really need to brush up on my fundamentals and would love feedback. I’m so stoked about having flex training incorporated into this, too!

• Neesy118

November 18, 2021 at 2:24 am

I need to read the feed more often! I love this idea!!!!!

• Colleen Larson

February 15, 2022 at 11:01 pm

This sounds like a great idea. I’m doing PDC, but I would love to do this too!

• polertamikia8851

March 30, 2022 at 1:16 am

Did this ever get put into place Veena, I think it would be great motivation for myself!

• Veena

Administrator
    March 30, 2022 at 1:21 am

Not yet. If it happens I’ll make an announcement and send out an email for everyone.

• PoleAdventures

April 2, 2022 at 10:52 am

Never thought this gets so much interrest 🙂 I look forward to hanging a Veena Dance Certificate on my wall 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    April 18, 2022 at 11:39 pm

FINALLY able to have a studio space with uninterrupted time!

So my question is, would you guys like a digital cert sent out? Or only paper ones sent? Do you have a preference for how I break down the certs you’ll receive digitally? I’m thinking I’d only send out a paper copy if requested and only for the full completed course Beg-adv. So for the digital options listed below what would you like best?

Option 1. One digital for each level within Beg-Adv? There are 3 levels within each section. So it would be a total of 9 possible certs in total.

Option 2. A digital cert for ONLY each level Beg, Inter, Adv? Total of 3 instead of 9.

Option 3. A digital cert only if you complete every level Beg-Adv.

• polertamikia8851

April 19, 2022 at 2:32 am

I would love Option 1, followed by a paper copy when completed! I think this will be wonderful motivation for me.
    Will there be a “time frame” to complete each level in?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 19, 2022 at 2:37 am

I hadn’t really thought about time frame… at this time I’m thinking no as I feel there’s no correct speed inwhich to learn.

• PoleAdventures

April 19, 2022 at 7:41 am

I would love too Option 1. The digital cert is my favourite because I don’t think you want to send papers to Switzerland 🙂 (heavy costs).

• PoleAdventures

April 19, 2022 at 7:42 am

Ah and to the time frame: It would be great if there is no time frame, but I would like an order, like you have to pass Beginner 1 and 2 before Beginner 3.

• xlumintionx

April 19, 2022 at 3:38 pm

I think option 1 so that we can really make sure we cover the different moves in each skill set

• Veena

Administrator
    April 19, 2022 at 4:52 pm

Yes, you’ll have to pass in order for sure. And yeah I don’t wanna be sending out a bunch of papers for each level:)

• polertamikia8851

April 21, 2022 at 2:57 pm

Looking forward to this!!

Page 2 of 3