StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Studioveena Pole Certification

• Studioveena Pole Certification

Posted by Veena on May 26, 2022 at 3:14 pm

Hi guys, I’m excited to announce my Studioveena.com pole dance certification! The purpose of this certification is to receive my feedback confirming you’ve unlocked the skills required to safely perform fundamental moves for each level.

Here is the NEW “GET CERTIFIED” Section https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Get_Certified

So who can become Studioveena Certified? Anyone! This certification is great for home pole dancers who want to make sure they’re understanding how to safely perform fundamental moves. This certification is also great of studio owners who would like to keep their instructors teaching in a similar progression.

Each level will have 5-8 moves that you must perform on both sides. The Advanced levels will only be required to demonstrate one side. The tests for all levels will be based on entry, exit, control and form. If a level has additional criteria it will be listed in the corresponding video description. When I reply to your video submission I’ll break down my critique using these criteria. This will allow you to go back and fix specific trouble areas if needed.

All skills required are fundamental pole moves. Knowing these will allow you to more easily learn fun, new variations that we love so much. You may choose to submit static or spinning pole videos.

Submission videos must be clear, easy to see and capture your whole body. Dark, back-lit or videos with effects, will not be critiqued.

YouTube uploads are preferred however, you may also use any platform that allows sharing.

Once I’ve confirmed you’ve passed a level, you’ll receive a link for a certificate of completion. You are required to submit in order,…..starting with Beginner level 1. You will be able to share your certificate of completion and track the certificates you’ve earned through a link I’ll send to you.

Steps to get started
    1. Click on the Get Certified section of my LESSONS found on my website Studioveena.com
    2. Watch the video and read the descriptions for the level you plan to submit for.
    3. Film your attempts
    4. Send your submission video link to the email listed in the lesson descriptions.
    5. Watch your email for my link to your certification tracker.
    6. Share this accomplishment on your social media if you like.

Be sure to give a big THANK YOU to member PoleAdventures for lighting a fire under me with her idea. It’s been a thought in the back of my mind for a long time but I wasn’t sure where to start or what members might be looking for. Her suggestions were beyond helpful. I’m looking forward to watching all of your videos!

Below is a collage of the Certificates I’ve created for you! You’ll receive the corresponding photo for each level you pass.

Veena replied 2 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 26 Replies
  • 26 Replies
  • PoleAdventures

May 26, 2022 at 8:27 pm

WoW! Thanks for mention me in your post! I am very grateful that I could help with my ideas in the development of this certificate. However, you did the hard work and for that I thank YOU.
    I hope a lot of polers will have fun with this!

XXX PoleAdventures

• Lavenia Price

May 27, 2022 at 2:22 pm

I am beyond excited for you!! And I can’t wait to jump I to this 😍

• LatinPoler

May 28, 2022 at 7:45 pm

This is awesome! I’m almost ready to go back on the pole after 1 year off and this is perfect to rebuild my skills back and consistently, plus getting the cute badges are additional motivation. Thanks Veena and PoleAdventures 😘

• Veena

Administrator
    June 1, 2022 at 4:40 pm

I’m so excited to watch the first videos that have come in! I’ll send out the results late this week!

I’ve enjoyed the waves and hellos from you guys too!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 3, 2022 at 6:54 pm

For those who have passed. Here’s how you track, show proof of completion and share your progress.

Webmaster was amazing enough to incorporate this feature into the website.

1. Go to your profile (click your user name)
    2. At the top of the page you’ll see Certified as a clickable word.
    3. Click and you’ll see your current level. Use this link for sharing as well.

• Sfragiledreams4762

June 7, 2022 at 7:44 pm

Hi I have a question! What is the price for each certification?

• Sfragiledreams4762

June 7, 2022 at 7:49 pm

Will the certification be always available on your site or is there a time limitation?

• Veena

Administrator
    June 7, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Sfragiledreams. There’s no extra cost, at this time. For now it’s included with any lesson purchase.

It’s not a limited time.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 9, 2022 at 5:37 pm

Check it out you can go see all your certs right here.

Here’s mine https://www.studioveena.com/certs/ified/bc36cd42-d89d-11df-ab19-12313b090e12

• Veena

Administrator
    July 7, 2022 at 1:31 am

I just wanted to say I’ve really been enjoying the certification process with you all! It’s nice to see the face on the other side of the keyboard.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 6, 2022 at 10:46 pm

You guys are doing awesome! I had 2 back to back that submitted using a routine to demonstrate the required moves and that’s actually great! It allows me to really see how you enter and exit a move.

• Lavenia Price

August 7, 2022 at 12:24 pm

And thank you! It has been fun and your critiques have helped capture things that would have been otherwise missed!!

For example me being tight in the scapulohumeral area affecting my room. The massage therapists and Dr I went to didn’t catch it but I’ve been complaining of tightness there for over a year. I didn’t even tell you and you noticed it right away in the certification video and gave me some exercises that torture (aka help lol) me in a good way. 3 days of just the wall angels 3x day have been helping me already!!

So thank you, you are a blessing to us all 😘 ❤️

• Veena

Administrator
    August 7, 2022 at 7:04 pm

Lavenia, that’s great to hear! xoxox

I try to critique in a way that explains why I’m looking for a change/re-do (if one is needed) that way if someone is planning teaching others they know the “why” behind my request.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 11, 2022 at 7:11 pm

Hope all of you are well!

I wanted to remind everyone to please include your SV USERNAME when you send all submissions. I get several during the week and I can’t remember everyone’s usernames.

I can’t “certify” you without a username.

• Veena

Administrator
    October 6, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Just finished critiquing a few more and you all passed. Keep up the good work everyone!

Page 1 of 2