StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Studioveena Pole Certification

• Veena

Administrator
    February 27, 2023 at 10:33 pm

Did anyone send a submission video last week? I thought I saw one but now I can’t find the email!

If you submitted and I haven’t replied to you in a week, please let me know!

• Veena

Administrator
    February 27, 2023 at 10:36 pm

I found the submission!

• PoleAdventures

December 12, 2023 at 9:16 am

Hi Veena

I only found this trough the discussion search, is the get certified section no more in the tutorials section? Also I cant find my certifications I achieved in my profile?

• Veena

Administrator
    December 13, 2023 at 4:31 am

I’m no longer offering certifications at this time. I will announce if I’m bringing it back. All photos and videos were not able to transfer which is why there’s nothing on your profile. I can email you the certificates of completion photos if you’d like.

• Colleen Larson

February 3, 2024 at 2:46 pm

I’m so disappointed that you’re not offering certifications anymore. I travel and move around a lot. So I have to take breaks sometimes. But I was looking forward to returning today. 😢

• Veena

Administrator
    February 5, 2024 at 9:26 pm

I can understand why you’re disappointed. So I want to remind you that the programs levels 1-3 are still there, the only thing that is different is I’m not critiquing your videos. Almost everything I have you focus on in the programs was part of the certification.

You can always send me a link if you want to make sure you’re doing something correctly or if you need help troubleshooting. I’m always willing to help someone.

It was a free service that was very time consuming on my part and I hope everyone can respect my need to take a break at this time.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 5, 2024 at 9:26 pm

PS, You’re videos were always a joy to watch.

• Colleen Larson

February 9, 2024 at 5:06 pm

Thank you for everything you do and have done, Veena! 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ I’ll be sure to check out the other sections of the website you recommended, and if I have a problem with something, I’ll contact you! 🙂🙂🙂💜💜💜

• Veena

Administrator
    February 9, 2024 at 5:25 pm

Yes, please don’t hesitate to send a video or ask a question 💜

• Colleen Larson

February 10, 2024 at 4:01 pm

My certification left off at Intermediate #1. So today I began the Intermediate #2 program. 🙂 I’m so thankful that you offer this option! 💜💜

• Veena

Administrator
    February 10, 2024 at 4:49 pm

Awesome!!!

Page 2 of 2