StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 🔨 Nailed It in 30 Programs 🔨

• Runemist34

March 31, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I realized I didn’t say this: I think this is a fantastic idea, and I really like it, all over, in general! I hope you continue it for a while, Veena!

• 33barbwire

April 1, 2016 at 2:10 am

This is awesome, Veena! Thanks so much!

• PoleAdventures

May 4, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Saw this post few minutes ago when I surfed trough the site. I don’t know if its still active to give some ideas but i do it 😉
    I still struggle a bit with all inverts. The basic is ok and strong but all other ways like the V or the tuck feel not safe. So i heard about a invert program is this right? That would be great! I don’t work on other advanced moves because of my level but I really like the idea. The “achievement” system great! I love the 30 day take off and flexy program! And I saw you had a caterpillar program now and can’t wait to get stronger and do this!
    Great work Veena!

• Veena

Administrator
    May 4, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I’m finishing up the invert program and hope to have it released by the end of the month!

• Tamberry

May 5, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Amazing idea!! Thanks Veena.

• hookedonpole

July 16, 2016 at 4:28 am

Did I see somewhere that a Nailed It Program for Aerial Shoulder Mounts was in the works? I looked but doesn’t look like it’s out yet. Or did I dream this? lol

• Veena

Administrator
    July 16, 2016 at 6:10 pm

The nailed it for flow is what I’m working on this month. It’s been tough going, I’ve had issues with my sacrum after having the chicken pox. I think all of the sitting for a month did a number on it. It’s painful and seems to be a genetic issue both my mom and sister have. I’m about to record for the flow program in a few minutes, wish me luck! I did say shoulder mount was next, but how soon will be determined by my back.

• Neesy118

July 16, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Hope your back feels better. I’m on day 11 of the invert program, and was gonna jump to the caterpillar after, but might wait for the Flow program & just do the getting started til that’s ready:)
    On a separate note, are you not doing periscopes? I miss your Thursday tips. I’m in a new work area, and get horrible reception, was thinking Im missing them all together.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 16, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I might do scopes again, no dancing tho, the replay and feedback was not from polers or members so I’ve done more on my fb live.

• LatinPoler

July 17, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Really, really looking forward to the flow program! And also to shoulder mount, whenever you are ready. I hope you fully recover soon, Veena.

• hookedonpole

July 17, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Oh yeah, I remember now the Flow Program option was a hit. I hope you will feel back to “Veena Normal” soon.

• Crissavol1229

July 17, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Are these “Nailed it in 30 Programs” available to watch yet? I did not see the link. Thank you for your help

• Phoenix Hunter

July 17, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Click on “lessons” then scroll down to “nailed it programs”

• Veena

Administrator
    July 17, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Yes, you’ll find them by either going to the lessons or you can use the Search box. Here’s the link as well. https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Nailed_It_Pole_Programs

My back is far from ready to shoulder mount but feeling better. I will begin uploading some of the flow routines this week!!!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 2, 2016 at 3:28 am
Page 2 of 3