StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions AUGUST CHALLENGE 2019

• ItsMamaK

August 2, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Hi, Veena. I registered already using my instagram name. I went to view the flow motion lesson and it won’t open. None of the lesson videos open for me. I also don’t see any verification I signed up for the challenge. Should I just check IG each day and post here if I want to or is there a way for me to access the daily lesson through here? Should I be using my SV.com member name instead? Thanks for taking a look for me.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 2, 2019 at 2:05 pm

You don’t need to be a member to see the program. Did you follow the link to the lesson? https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/579bf064-2174-4613-a11d-0016ac110005

You won’t able to see anything but the program unless you are already a paying member.

• PoleMars

August 2, 2019 at 11:17 pm

I tried to upload a video but it just says Processing where my video should be.. did i do it wrong?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 2, 2019 at 11:39 pm

@PoleMars could you please attempt reuploading your video. There seems to have been a hiccup. While the video made it to our servers the transcoder didn’t pick it up.

• PoleMars

August 2, 2019 at 11:56 pm

@Webmaster i tried again but same result.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 3, 2019 at 12:04 am

@PoleMars please email me at webmaster@studioveena.com I’d like to work through this with you and find out why your video is failing. I may have to change some settings in our transcoder.

• Dusty Rose

August 3, 2019 at 12:30 am

I tried to add a video, and it won’t let me highlight the video to attach it from my photos library, it will only let me highlight photos to attach. Am I doing something wrong? thanks!

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 3, 2019 at 1:05 am

Dusty could you reply to me at webmaster@studioveena.com with how you created the video (what type of phone) and where you are trying to upload it on the site.

• Neesy118

August 3, 2019 at 1:22 am

I’m pretty bummed about the no hashtags, I hate not being able to follow a tag and watch everyone else’s post and engaging in that way. I hope most ppl post their entries here♡

• Veena

Administrator
    August 3, 2019 at 1:26 am

Me too….my last 2 Challenge hashtags are still banned…🙄

• Veena

Administrator
    August 3, 2019 at 2:48 am

You can find all the SV uploaded challenge videos here! https://www.studioveena.com/videos/index/challenges

If you want your video included in this list make sure to put the word CHALLENGE in the video title 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    August 5, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Everyone’s doing so well!!I have to say it’s nice to be able to watch things at normal speed here and full length with music!

Remember you’re not expected to do everything perfectly each day….it’s all practice!

• Sparky 3

August 5, 2019 at 3:38 pm

So that means … It’s not mandatory to complete all the given combos listed for a particular day , in the same day ? 🤔

• Veena

Administrator
    August 5, 2019 at 4:18 pm

It means TRY everything I suggest but you don’t have to do it until you get it. 😊

• drkfaery

August 5, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Hi! I’m having trouble finding the flow challenge. I only see it starting at day 12?

Page 2 of 3