StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancing Lesson Scholarships

• Pole Dancing Lesson Scholarships

Posted by Krissykiki on August 29, 2012 at 2:27 pm

It brings me great pleasure to announce that in Partnership with the lovely people at StudioVeena I am able to offer 2 separate scholarships for 1 year of pole dancing lessons through https://www.studioveena.com/ .

Wait, what?

You heard me! I am offering you the chance to apply to get one of the 2 free 1 year subscriptions to the lessons on mailto:kikispoleblog@yahoo.ca!

But, why?

I love pole dancing. It has brought me so much happiness and I want to be able to share that joy with as many people as possible. This is about giving back to the Pole Community that I love.

As many of us know, pole dancing can be an expensive hobby, and I wanted to find a way to provide the opportunity for someone to take lessons who may not ordinarily be able to financially. I chose to make the scholarship specific to StudioVeena as I am aiming this scholarship at beginner, intermediate, and brand new dancers. In my own opinion the lessons at StudioVeena are great for beginners and those still learning the way of the pole.

That being said, if you are an advanced dancer who still feels they would benefit from this scholarship, feel free to apply. 🙂 This is open to everyone.

If you have never checked out the lessons before then please head on over and try out the 2 free lessons they have available and check out Veena's teaching style.

How did this happen?

Well, I was sitting around thinking about how much pole dancing as a hobby can cost and how I often hear about those who want to learn but can't afford to attend a studio or pay for lessons and end up frustrated. I decided I wanted to offer a scholarship to someone to help make a difference. I approached StudioVeena about how I could do this and they generously matched my donation of a years subscription to Veena's lessons. Thanks to them I can now offer 2 scholarships!

*A big thank you to the wonderful folks at StudioVeena for their donation!*

I would also like to thank Webmaster over at StudioVeena for all of his help in making this a possibility.

When can I apply?

I will be accepting applications from September 1st, 2012 through to October 1st, 2012 at midnight (PST). I will not be accepting any late applications. The winners will be announced October 15th, 2012 on http://www.krissykiki.blogspot.ca 

How can I apply?

For full details on the application process, details, selection process and rules please visit http://krissykiki.blogspot.ca/p/pole-lesson-scholarships.html

Please Share this opportunity with the pole dancers you know as I am hoping to make this available to as many polers as possible! 🙂

Sincerely,

Krissykiki

Jessilee replied 11 years, 6 months ago 24 Members · 52 Replies
  • 52 Replies
  • HyperHorsegirl

August 29, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I've been meaning to get the lessons here on SV for so long, but the money has never been there. I have stopped taking lessons at the studio, partly because I need to work some things out before I'm ready and partly because it's expensive. I could only take the drop in classes because of a special 1/2 price promotion. Now that it's over, I probably won't be able to go anymore.

I will definitely be applying for this scholarship. You are truly an amazing person, Krissykiki. I'm always amazed by your strength and commitment. Thank you (and SV) for offering this opportunity and good luck (and congratulations) to the girls who apply for and eventually receive this scholarship.

• azblanco

August 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Words cannot describe how touching this is!! May the best candidate be awarded the membership! I am a member here and always will be! Just want to show my support to the veeners that deserve this 😉

• Jessilee

August 29, 2012 at 3:18 pm

YAY!!! I have wanted her lessons for so long! I think I will HAVE to do this one!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gifhttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• polergirl

August 29, 2012 at 3:27 pm

How awesome are you??? I *love* it!!!

• kasanya

August 29, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Awesome, what a great idea Krissykiki! Pre-emptive grats to the lucky winners! =)

• GolgothaTramp

August 29, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Really, really generous of you. Kudos!

• Saphyre

August 29, 2012 at 4:29 pm

KiKi, this is so incredibly generous of you (and SV!)! What a fantastic way to show your support for all of the fabulous Veeners!!

• HotelChick

August 29, 2012 at 6:55 pm

How awesome is this idea?! Way to go KiKi 🙂 Good luck to all participants.

• OzarkSiren

August 29, 2012 at 9:22 pm

I was wondering about this just the other day. I wondered if Studioveena had scholarships and how a person could donate to that.  How can we donate?

• HotelChick

August 29, 2012 at 11:57 pm

@OzarkSiren – another amazing idea! Love it! Sharing the pole love …. what an awesome community.

• ItsEss

August 30, 2012 at 10:47 am

This is a great idea! Very admiral of you and SV to be able to give to someone else and take it a step further to do it! I would love to be able to take lessons online. But I really can't afford it. However, I am fortunate enough to have 4 studios in my area that consistently offer Groupon/ Living Social deals.  So I am able to take classes a few times a month. I'm sure the girls that don't have that luxury will really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. GOOD LUCK to all the applicants!

• ItsEss

August 30, 2012 at 10:47 am

This is a great idea! Very admiral of you and SV to be able to give to someone else and take it a step further to do it! I would love to be able to take lessons online. But I really can't afford it. However, I am fortunate enough to have 4 studios in my area that consistently offer Groupon/ Living Social deals.  So I am able to take classes a few times a month. I'm sure the girls that don't have that luxury will really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. GOOD LUCK to all the applicants!

• luvlee

August 30, 2012 at 11:07 am

OMG! I need a link to your FB blog page so I can like it there too. This is amazing!

• Krissykiki

August 30, 2012 at 11:12 am
  • Milena Stoyanova

August 30, 2012 at 11:33 am

What a genius idea and concept!!! For sure, you will make the difference in the 2 winners' life:-)))

Page 1 of 4