StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancing Lesson Scholarships

• sailor

August 30, 2012 at 11:44 am

Amazing!! Thank you so much for the opportunity, I will be sure to apply right away! Yay!

• IttyBitty

August 30, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Awesome!

• dustbunny

August 30, 2012 at 8:58 pm

What a great idea!  I am a member and think everyone should have Veena's lesson.  🙂  I will tell my students about this.

• Krissykiki

August 31, 2012 at 12:14 am

Thank you Dustbunny! The more people who know the better! Thanks to everyone who is sharing and talking about this. 🙂  

• azblanco

August 31, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Ozark- I was wondering the same thing…. I would be interested in donating!!! Maybe Veena or Krissy can set up a paypal link to directly donate to another membership giveaway?? 

• Krissykiki

September 1, 2012 at 1:04 am

I think it would be an awesome idea to look into but it will depend a lot on the amount of applicants and interest we get from this round of scolarships. I would be open to doing this again if it is successful. 🙂

• azblanco

September 1, 2012 at 12:09 pm

What about a pole give away? I know this is a lot, but if Veeners are willing to donate over the course of a few months maybe we can do a pole give away for someone who deserves it… Just a though 🙂

• azblanco

September 1, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Thought*

• adAstra

September 1, 2012 at 11:27 pm

You will have at least two applicants for sure, HyperHorseGirl and myself! I imagine lots more of us will jump at the chance, thank you so much for thinking of this and setting it up! I have been thinking on things to include on my application ever since this post came up 🙂

• Trena

September 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm
  • Maria Joao

September 3, 2012 at 5:39 am

Your idea is soooo great!! I'm going to try! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• PlatinumAni

September 3, 2012 at 10:36 am

That is amazing of you! Good luck to the applicants. =)

• PixiLouBell

September 3, 2012 at 10:47 am

what a generous and wonderful thing!!! good luck applicants!!! 🙂

• Eden Body

September 3, 2012 at 11:42 am

Beautiful idea! But I don't do facebook and I have no pole to utilize the lessons………ah well, good luck to the applicantshttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

• Krissykiki

September 13, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Only 17 days left to apply before the deadline! I would like to ask everyone to please continue sharing this scholarship to anyone who you feel would benefit from it. 🙂 Thank you to all of those  who have taken the time to apply, I'm enjoying reading your application. October 1st is the official deadline for applications so if you want to apply please make sure to get yours in!

For details on how to apply go to http://krissykiki.blogspot.ca/p/pole-lesson-scholarships.html

🙂

Page 2 of 4