StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancing Lesson Scholarships

• Saphyre

October 14, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Fabulous! Congratulations to the well deserved winners!  Thanks again to KiKi and Studio Veena for sponsoring such a wonderful scholarship! 

• Eden Body

October 14, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Congratulations to the winners!

• sailor

October 14, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Congrats, ladies!!

Now to keep searching for change to renew my lessons… https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_rambo.gif

• CapFeb

October 15, 2012 at 3:02 am

😀 Yay! Thank you and SV for presenting the opportunity and I hope that I am able to take full advantage of the scholarship and fufill my goals. Try hard time! 

• HyperHorsegirl

October 15, 2012 at 7:32 am

Congratulations to the winners! Even though I entered, I put my vote in toward CapFeb and not myself. She truly deserved it more than me and I am sure that Mitzit did too.

Unfortunately, my pole has come down. I was, quite literally, out of options. Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future.

• Karencanclimb

October 15, 2012 at 8:31 am

Amazing opportunity! Congratulations to the winners and to the generosity of Kiki and StudioVeena!

Now I'm looking forward to some great progress pics https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Jessilee

October 15, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Congrats to the winners! I hope you both progress like crazy! :)..I am proud of all of us that took the time and opened up our hearts. I know it's not something I do often, and it's not easy. Something I would like to share from this..From entering this contest it helped me to take the plunge and enter for my first competition! Today was due day for finding out on both and while I didn't win the lessons I did get accpted into the comp!!  Here's to all of our POLE PROGRESSS! 🙂

Page 4 of 4