Love Yourself EVENT

Veena
I'm excited to announce I'll be hosting a Valentine's Event!

WHEN: February 1st through the 14th!

PRIZES: 1. 30 minute session ($20 value) and 1. 90 minute session ($120 value) These are virtual private session with me! Winners will be picked at random and must meet the requirements below.

WORKSHOP: There will be a FREE live workshop focusing on leg lines. Sunday Feb 6th at 1 pm PST. Space is limited! I'll be sharing a link for this event here later in the week.

WHO: ANYONE! This event doesn't require a pole, or any special skills, very beginner friendly!

WHAT: is the Love Yourself event about? I'm a firm believer that it's easiest to love others, if you have love and appreciation for yourself first. Over the next 14 days I'll be sharing daily videos with, tips, movement inspiration and ideas to help you discover your sensual side and connect with yourself. Sharing videos is not required to win but it's a fun way to engage with your fellow pole dancers.

To qualify for the prizes:

1. SIGN UP as a studioveena member if you haven't already. It's free! This will get you connected to the emails I'll send out for this event.

2. WRITE "I'm in!" on this discussion post

3. SHARE my Instagram announcement with your Instagram followers, if you have an account

Remember to check your email or this discussion every day for the daily videos.

Feel free to use this discussion to talk with each other, share links to your videos or ask questions. You can also leave any questions on the videos and I'll get back to you asap!

MORE WAYS TO SHARE AND CONNECT WITH YOUR FELLOW POLE PALS:

1. Join my Discord group Pole Pals [discord.gg] You'll see a channel #loveurself upload or share links to your video/photo there. No algorithms, dress codes (no nudity) or music issues! Yay

OR

2. Upload your video/photo directly to the website here [www.studioveena.com] No algorithms, dress codes (no nudity) or music issues! Yay, yay!

I've created a new section in my lessons line up. It's called Challenges and Events! It's hidden until the first 😍😍😍
Jan 31, 2022
Seance Moves
I’m in!
Jan 31, 2022
LatinPoler Paid Member
I support this and I’m interested but I don’t know if I’m officially in… too much going on and I’ve learnt challenges are not good for my mental health πŸ˜¬πŸ™„ I tend to obsess. But I will be watching and maybe taking part πŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Thanks Veena, you are the best.
Jan 31, 2022
Veena
Oh, Latin, it's not a challenge at all! You don't have to post anything. It's just a bunch of fun videos for ppl to try with an opportunity to win.
Jan 31, 2022
Sandit1973 Paid Member
Oh I'm so in!!! Veena you my beautiful lady friend,you are exactly the motivation I needed ! I'm so so happy to be back training with you!
And the fact that we are both coming back from a.lo g break from pole at the same time is the most amazing coincidence I could've asked for. It's gonna take me lo ger to come back for sure I been off the pole for somewhere between 8 and 10 years πŸ˜… πŸ™ƒ
Jan 31, 2022
Veena
Yay, we've got this! I really wanted to do something fun for Feb. I got to thinking and remembered trying to do this as a challenge on IG a few yrs ago but a lot of ppl didn't see it. IG had just started to suppress videos that they felt were too sexy. So I'm happy to use them here now!
Jan 31, 2022
KylieCunningham Paid Member
I’m in!
Jan 31, 2022
thebucketbot Previous Paid Member
This sounds awesome! I'm in!
Jan 31, 2022
xlumintionx Previous Paid Member
I'm in! What fun Veena
Jan 31, 2022
Ehjay Paid Member
I’m in. Sounds exciting!
Jan 31, 2022
yogail20156137 Previous Paid Member
I'm in!!!
Jan 31, 2022
jeannabeauregard8156
I’m in!
Jan 31, 2022
lisaemmerson403135
I'm in πŸ₯°
Feb 1, 2022
averysbravery7 Paid Member
So down!
Feb 1, 2022
carolshop47326 Previous Paid Member
I'm in
Feb 1, 2022
carolshop47326 Previous Paid Member

Also, how do I share on IG?
Feb 1, 2022
Daisey Previous Paid Member
I'm In!
Feb 1, 2022
LatinPoler Paid Member
Thanks Veena! I think I will still watch from the sidelines πŸ˜‰
Feb 1, 2022
Veena
To share on IG. You can either use my IG post and use a repost app,or post it to your story mentioning me. Or take a screenshot of the photo on the to of this thread,
Feb 1, 2022
Mycrazycalilife1791
I'm in!
Feb 1, 2022
Mycrazycalilife1791
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! ... Seriously, Thank You for everything; for all of your lessons, words of advice, your sharing of your incredible skillset. Thank you for sharing your talents with others as your abilities are not only incredible but the way in which you teach makes it easier for others to learn. You are a great teacher, you help make others, especially me, feel so much better even though I have 2 left feet at times, and not only that but you help boost my confidence like I'm sure you do with so many others. You're non judgmental and open and kind and I just thought I should finally share this.
Feb 1, 2022
Sunshine Goddess
I am in as well. Great idea. Thank you, Veena!
Feb 1, 2022
Veena
Mycracylife πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ₯°πŸ’œ Thank you so much, I'm touched!
Feb 1, 2022
karizmasbeauty2024 Paid Member
I'm in :)
Feb 1, 2022
Veena
Day 1! [www.studioveena.com]

Feel free to share you're boa play or whatever item you choose to dance with.....it's not required, just fun.
Feb 1, 2022
Karen DJ Previous Paid Member
I'm in!
Feb 1, 2022
moonlotus Previous Paid Member
I’m in, too! I’ll be following, not sure I’ll be able to post anything, but appreciate you hosting this and learning from everyone! I don’t have an IG account, but I’m always sharing your site as a resource to anyone interested in pole! You’re amazing - thank you so much for what you do here! βœ¨πŸ€ΈπŸ»πŸ’•
Feb 1, 2022
Lavenia Price Previous Paid Member
I'm in
Feb 1, 2022
Eeveevi Paid Member
I'm in!
Feb 1, 2022
ZenMo Paid Member
I’m in!
Feb 2, 2022
Kisulady
Im in
Feb 2, 2022
Veena
Day 2 Twerking tips! I call this move the Booty Bounce! [www.studioveena.com]

Don't forget to watch the related lessons, try doing the mini hip and glute routine before twerking.
Feb 2, 2022
Veena
Day 3 DIY sugar scrub! [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 3, 2022
Veena
The live workshop on Sunday the 6th at 1 pm PST is up. Limit of 8 so please mark as interested if you want a space! I'll try sharing the link but unsure if it will work [discord.com]

If that link didn't work just head over to the discord server [discord.gg] and you'll find the event listed at the top, left hand side, on PC. If using a phone tap the 3 horizontal lines to see a drop down where the events are listed at the top.
Feb 3, 2022
Veena
Day 4 is Wall Dancing! [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 4, 2022
eatvegancookies
Ooh I'm in, too! Love that wall dancing!
Feb 5, 2022
Veena
Day 5 Find your smile! [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 5, 2022
Veena
Day 6 Ticktock leg tips [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 6, 2022
Veena
Day 7 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 7, 2022
Veena
Day 8 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 8, 2022
Veena
Day 9 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 9, 2022
Veena
Day 10 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 10, 2022
Veena
Day 11 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 11, 2022
Veena
Day 12 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 12, 2022
Veena
Day 13 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 13, 2022
Veena
Day 14 [www.studioveena.com]
Feb 14, 2022
Veena
The winners are:

Mycrazycalilife1791 You get a 90 minute private session on Discord!

Eeveevi You won a 30 minute private session on Discord!

Please message me on Discord to schedule your session. Must be claimed before the end of February 2022

Thank you to everyone who followed along. BIG thank you to the few who put themselves out there and shared their experience with others. I hope you found something in this event that was helpful.
Feb 16, 2022
Eeveevi Paid Member
The events were so fun and I learned a lot! So happy I got to be a part of this, thank you
Feb 16, 2022
Veena
Anyone interested in an April "pits" challenge? It would be all about moves using arm, knee, and elbow pits.
Apr 5, 2022
polertamikia8851 Previous Paid Member
Not sure if I could do a challenge but it would definately keep me motivated to try the moves....and keep me consistent to checking in daily!
Apr 6, 2022
polertamikia8851 Previous Paid Member
Someone else must be interested in this besides me!!! Veena I wonder if no one is replying as its under an old thread? Maybe try starting under a new discussion...
Although I find the page has been a bit quiet lately...
Apr 7, 2022
Veena
I decided to just share videos, no prizes or anything. 🀷
Apr 7, 2022
lisaemmerson403135
Video's are good. I'm still unable to exercise after surgery but love watching other people's videos
Apr 7, 2022
xlumintionx Previous Paid Member
I would practice my pit grips if you released the videos :) Especially my elbow pit, it really needs improvement. I must be doing it wrong, it huuuuuurts
Apr 7, 2022
Veena
Ok, I'll make a new discussion and I'll be sharing the videos here in this section of the lessons (they're all free) [www.studioveena.com]
Apr 7, 2022
Veena
Here's the new PIT GRIP discussion [www.studioveena.com]
Apr 7, 2022

eatvegancookies
Wow, this is awesome! I have a stationary pole and I was feeling my way with what's out there on YouTube. Luckily I came across an SV vid, and signed up for a year of SV the next day!
more testimonials