AUGUST CHALLENGE 2019

Veena
The AUGUST challenge is 30 days of flow 🌊 Starting August 1st I'll post daily tasks for everyone so each day follow the link (swipe up) on my IG story to work through the program! Essentially you’ll have access to my Nailed it 🔨30 day flow program! YES, totally FREE and YES you can use your phone! 🤳

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
How to join!
1 FOLLOW @studioveena
And @verticalbeast
5 SHARE whatever kind of progress you like on the workout days (you don't need to upload on rest days) NO hashtags 🚫 needed!!! MENTION @studioveena and @verticalbeast each time you post to IG! As always private accounts are welcome to join, just message me for a follow back.
1 Click the sign up link [www.studioveena.com]

3 Go check out Vertical Beasts cool pole wear [verticalbeast.com]
Jul 26, 2019
Neesy118 Paid Member
Yay!
Jul 26, 2019
Val Pepper Paid Member
the challenges are only for advanced dancers, right?
Jul 27, 2019
Veena
No there's no inverting it's for all levels!
Jul 27, 2019
azu polerbear
If I only want to post on SV, so I still have to do the repost on IG? Or just by registering in the link is ok?
Jul 28, 2019
Veena
Just register through the link 😊
Jul 28, 2019
Veena
Tomorrow is day 1! Feel free to use this discussion feed to share your IG links or just keep in contact with each other throughout this challenge.

Tips for uploading to the website. Use the terms challenge and August in your video TITLE! This will allow everyone to find it quickly. If filming on your phone try using an app to compress the video I use this app called VidCompact to upload from my phone to other websites and here.

Have fun!!
Jul 31, 2019
Veena
Day 1!!!!! [www.studioveena.com]
Aug 1, 2019
3genpoler x1
I can not find what we are supposed to be doing today! It only lets me click on the video of you saying today is Day one and beginners should stick with beginner combos and we shouldn’t look like you because we are not you. Lol sorry!
Aug 1, 2019
3genpoler x1
Where did all those numbers come from after my name?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Aug 1, 2019
Veena
That's it for today....the intro 😁
Aug 1, 2019
Veena
The name is autogenerated...you can change it anytime
Aug 1, 2019
3genpoler x1
Oh ok, thanks! I was going crazy looking for what I need to record myself doing! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 sorry.
Aug 1, 2019
Veena
Oh I realized the confusion......it's DAY 1 of the challege bit the first day of the challege is the intro!!!! So now the days will be off....I'll have to fix it
Aug 1, 2019
ayme3girl8157
Hi My name is Amy and I've been doing pole fitness for 3 yrs this Month of August! I'm a bridal hairstylist and live in Orange County, California. I fell in love with pole fitness & dancing. It doesn't seem like a workout to me. I would love to see my progress with this 30 day challenge. I can't wait to see all the inspirational movements from this wonderful community.
Aug 2, 2019
Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina Paid Member
Yay Flow!! I'm so excited!
Aug 2, 2019
ItsMamaK
Hi, Veena. I registered already using my instagram name. I went to view the flow motion lesson and it won't open. None of the lesson videos open for me. I also don't see any verification I signed up for the challenge. Should I just check IG each day and post here if I want to or is there a way for me to access the daily lesson through here? Should I be using my SV.com member name instead? Thanks for taking a look for me.
Aug 2, 2019
Veena
You don't need to be a member to see the program. Did you follow the link to the lesson? [www.studioveena.com]

You won't able to see anything but the program unless you are already a paying member.
Aug 2, 2019
PoleMars Paid Member
I tried to upload a video but it just says Processing where my video should be.. did i do it wrong?
Aug 2, 2019
Webmaster
@PoleMars could you please attempt reuploading your video. There seems to have been a hiccup. While the video made it to our servers the transcoder didn't pick it up.
Aug 2, 2019
PoleMars Paid Member
@Webmaster i tried again but same result.
Aug 2, 2019
Webmaster
@PoleMars please email me at webmaster@studioveena.com I'd like to work through this with you and find out why your video is failing. I may have to change some settings in our transcoder.
Aug 3, 2019
Dusty Rose
I tried to add a video, and it won't let me highlight the video to attach it from my photos library, it will only let me highlight photos to attach. Am I doing something wrong? thanks!
Aug 3, 2019
Webmaster
Dusty could you reply to me at webmaster@studioveena.com with how you created the video (what type of phone) and where you are trying to upload it on the site.
Aug 3, 2019
Neesy118 Paid Member
I'm pretty bummed about the no hashtags, I hate not being able to follow a tag and watch everyone else's post and engaging in that way. I hope most ppl post their entries here♡
Aug 3, 2019
Veena
Me too....my last 2 Challenge hashtags are still banned...🙄
Aug 3, 2019
Veena
You can find all the SV uploaded challenge videos here! [www.studioveena.com]

If you want your video included in this list make sure to put the word CHALLENGE in the video title :)
Aug 3, 2019
Veena
Everyone's doing so well!!I have to say it's nice to be able to watch things at normal speed here and full length with music!

Remember you're not expected to do everything perfectly each day....it's all practice!
Aug 5, 2019
Sparky 3 Paid Member
So that means ... It’s not mandatory to complete all the given combos listed for a particular day , in the same day ? 🤔
Aug 5, 2019
Veena
It means TRY everything I suggest but you don't have to do it until you get it. 😊
Aug 5, 2019
drkfaery Paid Member
Hi! I'm having trouble finding the flow challenge. I only see it starting at day 12?
Aug 5, 2019
Veena
You should be able to see everything starting here [www.studioveena.com]
Aug 5, 2019
Sparky 3 Paid Member
Phew 😅... ok now I know I don’t have to beat myself up trying to get it perfect on the ‘get go’! 😆 what a relief!!
Aug 5, 2019
ItsMamaK
Is there a quick way for us to see all the August challenge 2019 videos? I'd love to see what you all are doing and get some ideas for improvement of my own moves.
Aug 6, 2019
Veena
Go to the lessons section [www.studioveena.com]
Aug 6, 2019
Veena
Oh....you mean others vids...yes click the VIDEO link then the challenge link...they will all show there.

Here's the link [www.studioveena.com]
Aug 6, 2019
Veena
Your task for today is to watch other people dance! Here is a link for the dance section [www.studioveena.com]

Back when pole became mainstream we use to dance to whole songs!!! IG turn many of us into one trick ponies or combo queens....I love watching full dances to the music it was intended to have.
Aug 7, 2019
Neesy118 Paid Member
It was fun to watch older videos, you're always been so creative with your dance edits
Aug 7, 2019
Veena
Here's a video I made a while back, I realized it would fit well with the flow challenge

IG [www.instagram.com]

SV [www.studioveena.com]
Aug 11, 2019
Veena
Thank you to all who participated on the website! Today is the last day and I'll announce the winner of the Vertical beast pole wear Monday! Everyone who participated by uploading to the website is going to receive a thank you surprise as well 💜💜💜
Aug 31, 2019
Sparky 3 Paid Member
It was a great challenge... I chose to post my videos for this challenge on IG ... thanks for hosting another great challenge!
Aug 31, 2019
Veena
Pastinaballerina aka stormy is the winner of the Vertical Beast pole bottoms!!!!!!

Special gift winners!
Dusty rose
Stormy
Chuyehara
Val Pepper
Alteregomikki
ItsMamaK
Neesy118
Marthemikalsen4279
PoleMars
Pastinaballerina

I’d like to give a special gift to all of you who gave posting to studioveena.com a try! As a thank you for your support, I will be giving all of you a FREE one month subscription to all my lessons on Guruzoom once the app is live! This means you’ll be some of the first to see my new content!!!!! To collect your gift please send an email to veena@studioveena.com to confirm your subscription for a month free. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Sep 2, 2019
Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina Paid Member
Thank you Veena!! 🥰🥰 I cant wait to see Guru Zoom in all its glory!
Sep 4, 2019

teresawitch
love veena's lessons. precise, clear instructions and the break down of the moves is just brilliant. xx
more testimonials