StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions AUGUST CHALLENGE 2019

• AUGUST CHALLENGE 2019

Posted by Veena on July 26, 2019 at 10:11 pm

The AUGUST challenge is 30 days of flow 🌊 Starting August 1st I’ll post daily tasks for everyone so each day follow the link (swipe up) on my IG story to work through the program! Essentially you’ll have access to my Nailed it 🔨30 day flow program! YES, totally FREE and YES you can use your phone! 🤳

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    How to join!
    1 FOLLOW @studioveena
    And @verticalbeast
    5 SHARE whatever kind of progress you like on the workout days (you don’t need to upload on rest days) NO hashtags 🚫 needed!!! MENTION @studioveena and @verticalbeast each time you post to IG! As always private accounts are welcome to join, just message me for a follow back.
    1 Click the sign up link https://www.studioveena.com/instagram

3 Go check out Vertical Beasts cool pole wear https://verticalbeast.com/collections/leggings/products/sexy-ass-chaps

Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina replied 4 years, 7 months ago 13 Members · 42 Replies
  • 42 Replies
  • Neesy118

July 26, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Yay!

• Val Pepper

July 27, 2019 at 6:38 pm

the challenges are only for advanced dancers, right?

• Veena

Administrator
    July 27, 2019 at 7:03 pm

No there’s no inverting it’s for all levels!

• azu polerbear

July 28, 2019 at 3:24 am

If I only want to post on SV, so I still have to do the repost on IG? Or just by registering in the link is ok?

• Veena

Administrator
    July 28, 2019 at 3:45 am

Just register through the link 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    July 31, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Tomorrow is day 1! Feel free to use this discussion feed to share your IG links or just keep in contact with each other throughout this challenge.

Tips for uploading to the website. Use the terms challenge and August in your video TITLE! This will allow everyone to find it quickly. If filming on your phone try using an app to compress the video I use this app called VidCompact to upload from my phone to other websites and here.

Have fun!!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 1, 2019 at 2:17 pm
  • 3genpoler x1

August 1, 2019 at 2:46 pm

I can not find what we are supposed to be doing today! It only lets me click on the video of you saying today is Day one and beginners should stick with beginner combos and we shouldn’t look like you because we are not you. Lol sorry!

• 3genpoler x1

August 1, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Where did all those numbers come from after my name?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Veena

Administrator
    August 1, 2019 at 2:52 pm

That’s it for today….the intro 😁

• Veena

Administrator
    August 1, 2019 at 2:53 pm

The name is autogenerated…you can change it anytime

• 3genpoler x1

August 1, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Oh ok, thanks! I was going crazy looking for what I need to record myself doing! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 sorry.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 1, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Oh I realized the confusion……it’s DAY 1 of the challege bit the first day of the challege is the intro!!!! So now the days will be off….I’ll have to fix it

• ayme3girl8157

August 2, 2019 at 12:16 am

Hi My name is Amy and I’ve been doing pole fitness for 3 yrs this Month of August! I’m a bridal hairstylist and live in Orange County, California. I fell in love with pole fitness & dancing. It doesn’t seem like a workout to me. I would love to see my progress with this 30 day challenge. I can’t wait to see all the inspirational movements from this wonderful community.

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

August 2, 2019 at 2:04 am

Yay Flow!! I’m so excited!

Page 1 of 3