StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions cellulite

• Phoenix Hunter

October 2, 2016 at 4:57 am

I learned a lot from my friend who is also a bodybuilder. Even though your primary focus as a bodybuilder is to create a certain physique- there is also a detachment from the body and how it looks. She knows that a few pounds or some saggy skin or cellulite is not a big deal because she knows how to change it or at least create the illusion of change that she wants. As a bodybuilder she is not emotionally stuck in her current body. She can have fun with creating what she wants. I’m not a bodybuilder but I learned so much from her . I learned that I am not my body but I can have fun with creating a look that I want . Some people experiment with hAir , makeup or clothing. Others experiment with physique, strength , flexibility, etc. she taught me such a valuable lesson . I am not stuck in my current body . Hard work and diet can do wonders. It can also be rewarding. so many times I was told that I was stuck with my cellulite and my weight. That I was getting older and that’s just how it was. That’s bullshit. Those are excuses that lazy will tell you because they don’t want to work for change. I lost 20 pounds this year and at lunch time all I hear are other women tElling me how I can eat whatever I want. I don’t have to watch what I eat. This totally negates all my hard work and sacrifice. They sit there being obese and telling me how I can eat. Bullshit. If you want to know how to get what you want you go to someone who has what you want and you learn how they did it. We can’t be perfect and there really are some things you can’t change but I hate it when women are told they stuck because of their age, hormones, etc. ughhhh!sorry for the rant but this just triggered something in me.

• Elyse Hauke

October 2, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Phoenix,

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! 20 lbs is not as easy as it sounds and it does take hard work and dedication. Its really easy for people to judge and make statements because its easier to make excuses for their lack of trying and makes it easier to live with their choices. I am down 50 lbs since February and have hit a bit of a plateau but I never forget how much better I feel about myself for accomplishing my goals and having the dedication to keep going. No matter what anyone says, no one can take that from me. We don’t need their approval and we certainly don’t need their negativity. Just keep your head up, you know who you are and what you are capable of. Let them roll their eyes and talk all they want. You just smile and take comfort in the fact that you are happier and healthier and you earned it! You are an agent of change and taking control of your life and your happiness? What are they doing? Nothing!

• Bellini

October 2, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Yeah, great if some ppl can get rid of it.

(To me it has always been impossible. I have been young and underweight and had it, and I have also trained myself low fat and ate super healthy and had visible bulging veins and sixpack but the cellulite was there. I was so hard abd diciplined back then. I have funny hiding cellulite in my face cheeks, comes visible if i squeeze them. Im normal/lean.)

It is certainly possible to reduce it but it can be extremely difficult to get rid of, even if you want and decide to. You know it by trying, but it isnt always about your willpower and dedication if you fail. It can be almost impossible to get rid of and keep off, and it isnt worth of miserable life, mental prison, dying for etc. Give yourself mercy and treat yourself with respect. Cellulite will go or stay, who knows.

Im happy I found poling… The focus is on gaining strenght, skills and expression.

Page 5 of 5