StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions can’t get x pole apart! :(

• Finreah

June 16, 2011 at 11:23 am

If your joints are still stuck I would suggest get a couple bags of frozen peas or even lay the joint over your a/c vent. Get them as cold as possible. This will shrink the joints and hopefully make it easier to get apart. Then take a phone book and lay it under the one release rods( or the plumbers wrench. Great idea by the way Janet76 ðŸ™‚ ) so you can get lots of leverage and PUSH. This should work. Good luck  🙂

• Finreah

June 16, 2011 at 11:26 am

I meant to say shrink the threads on the joint. Hey Mister Webmaster may we please have the edit feature back? Please and thank you : P

• AliciaPolerina

July 7, 2011 at 11:44 am

OK for an update! I got one piece of the extension off the pole by using the chopsticks things the pole came with.  Other than that the other extention that was near the base was stuck and I guess something happened where the threading got siezed (my stupid ex obviously didn't know how to screw a pole together).  So I'm lucky that I have a friend who builds submarienes and snuck it into work to use a vice and 2 other strong men to get it apart! So it really was stuck good! But now it's all better and residing in my living room 😀

• kklove

July 7, 2011 at 12:26 pm

please please please missraquelle do yourself a lovely favor and get the release rod tool off the website, and that will never happen again (trust…if i still had mine i would send it to you for free but i dont but after i ordered it i was in heaven….installation was a breeze). i hate havin to depend on somebody to help me….if you have the tool you will never get them stuck again i promise. 😉 glad your back in business poling :p

• LizzyLiz810

July 7, 2011 at 11:54 pm

I had to bang mine apart with a hammer as well. It was sooooo stuck. My boyfriend was hammering for like 10 minutes!!

Page 2 of 2