StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions books to read…

• JhennD

September 26, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I read the Fifty Shades trilogy in 2 weeks. I love how the writing sucked me in. Waiting for another writer who can do it, Harry Potter books similar (odd). 

What turned me on was the mannerism of Christian hand running thru his hair and various smiling. It was like- real.  And the rich man buying her stuff. I have always said "Let's go dutch because it's fair, and my name's Dutch." No man ever argued with me on that, pout. Because my dad was like Christian- felt emasculation if a woman would attempt to split or buy. Told me to find a man that would treat his princess like a respectable lady, and in turn he will get his princess. I want to feel like I'm worth being treated on, at least dinner dates. Yeah all the other frills where a turn on, but thats because I'm self deprived of gifts from others.

Could not stand ANA. I was Christian dump Ana I'm here, willing, obedient! (anyone feel the same?)

I'm into erotica, other genres. I heard Grey's was BDSM focused so I was weary of getting into THAT and what curiosity could become. This is mild – for anyone hesitant.

Just google erotica, you can find a lot of webpages for different genres and there are books- like Best of Erotica 2012, like a story or writer, seek that out.

Enjoy!

• SashaMae

September 26, 2012 at 9:42 pm

My favorite erotica site: lustylibrary.com

• CreativityBySteffie

October 14, 2012 at 4:52 am

Ohhh fifty shades <3 just read the first and second in a week! Going of to buy the last one in 10 min. Its not too hard, when it comes to SM. But what I love is the story. Bdsm between two lovers is soo hot, compared to someone you just play with. The way she breaks him down. Hopefully I can find more of this stuff somewhere!

• MadisonsWorld

October 14, 2012 at 7:53 am

If u haven’t already bought the book, u can download it for free on 4shared.com

• CreativityBySteffie

October 14, 2012 at 8:05 am

Great tip, thanks! 🙂 I have already bought it though. But its okay, I love touching the books, and having them as decor when Im done reading.

• MadisonsWorld

October 14, 2012 at 2:54 pm

If you liked fifty, another good read is Captured In The Dark and Seduced in the Dark by CJ Roberts.

• NinaPoles

October 14, 2012 at 5:07 pm

For those who liked Fifty Shades but want a stronger female character, check out the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton, which starts with A Kiss of Shadows. It actually has a great story, a kick-ass heroine, and the hottest collection of guys (oh yes, there's many of them) in any series I've read!:) 

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/139417.A_Kiss_of_Shadows

• MissKitty83

October 18, 2012 at 11:32 am

If you’re into historical romance with explicit sex scenes, check out Lynne Marie’s books “the Seahawk’s sanctuary” and “The Lion’s Lair”. I also love Laurell k Hamilton’s Anita Blake series (first book “Guilty Pleasures”) and Meredith Gentry series. The anita series doesn’t really get into the sex untilaster the first couple of books, but they’re so good you won’t care. Meredith Gentry series is LOTS of hot fairy sex.

• NinaPoles

October 20, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I agree with MissKitty83, Anita Blake is definitely worth the read! The first five books are almost completely sex free, but it sure picks up after that! 😛

• JhennD

October 20, 2012 at 4:17 pm

OMG This is my idea of Christian Grey: Simon Baker in The Devil Wears Prada. NO one else (I know) has read 50 to go 'oh yeah' 

Just sat down after work to veg and turned on the movie, I thought I was day dreaming they made the movie. Too bad he might look a tad old for the part (nowadays)

someone just say- oh yea, I could see that. 

• Sweet D

October 20, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I second the sleeping beauty trilogy. I have read the whole series twice. Carrie's Story by Molly Weatherfield is also on my list of top erotic novels. I know it sounds bad but I can't sit down and read a book unless it grabs my interest immediately. I don't have the attention span I once had when it comes to books. So erotic novels seem to be all I ever read anymore. Lol! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• vickiezoo

October 21, 2012 at 7:24 am

Story of O is good, a sad story i felt and more hardcore than FSOG but not really that sexy.

Page 2 of 2