• Bella Lucy 82

May 19, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Where can I view this new trick?

• PixiLouBell

May 19, 2013 at 10:28 pm

on anastasia’s facebook page

• Monicasaerialadventures

May 19, 2013 at 10:40 pm

tried this move today too and fail, gonna try again tomorrow. I have to back for it, just gotta get the mechanics down 

• Charley

May 19, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Ani!  Your Anastasia looked good!  That's way farther than I got!  Love it!  ðŸ™‚

• PlatinumAni

May 19, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Thanks Charley! I am going to try it again tomorrow. See if I can eek out any reach lol. 😀

• Beckypolegirl

May 20, 2013 at 5:35 am

I tried this today it’s harder then it looks and my back isn’t flexible enough to make it look good lol

• Kyrsten

May 20, 2013 at 7:03 am

I tried and can only get the first half of the trick – when I try to grab the bottom leg I fall. I think my point of contact on the arm isn’t quite right… In the album of people doing it it looks almost like wrist/forearm…

• PixiLouBell

May 20, 2013 at 7:43 am

speaking of anastasia, have you seen this new cocoon variation?? wow! i love it and looks alot harder than a regular cocoon- if anyone can do this please share!! i want to see how to get inot it. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151569233119454&set=pb.244626999453.-2207520000.1369053702.&type=3&theater

• PixiLouBell

May 20, 2013 at 10:07 am

you guys are right, its pretty hard, lol charley my attempts are uploaded. and i agree with you, great work PA. kyrsten i know what you mean, its hard to get your legs spread farther to get a lower reach, when i open up my legs, i slip. 

• Frankline

May 20, 2013 at 10:33 am

I love this trick . Anastasia makes this look super easy (as it seems to be just an superman variation) but the amount off back flexibility here is easily underestimated.

I tried it and got the first part but was struggling to grab my second leg without falling off the pole. But now i m motivated to get there and increase my back flexibility 😉

• PixiLouBell

May 20, 2013 at 11:48 am

SO TRUE Frankline! i admire the way anastasia can do it. i wud love to be able to reach my hands past my knees in this move-THAT is a hard position to get into for sure.

• CapFeb

May 20, 2013 at 11:49 am

I don't think that's a cocoon variation. I think that's a bendy diva dive variation. The positioning of the pole on her thigh and the resting on her back suggest she got into it from cross ankle to bdd, brass monkey to bdd, etc. 

http://tinypic.com/r/33djfyx/5    

You can also try doing the extreme diva dive (not sure if that's the name) where it's a bendy diva dive but both legs are off the pole and straight infront of you. I've seen Charlee Wagner do that on her facebook if you're friends with her, you can find the picture. 

Page 2 of 2