StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions anastasia’s new trick

• CapFeb

May 19, 2013 at 12:40 pm

I don't like that she named this move after herself. I have seen other people do it, and it's just a superpain variation. Not sure why everyone and their mom is blowing up about this move. 

• PixiLouBell

May 19, 2013 at 12:48 pm

hmm well ive never seen it before. so thats all i have to say about that. lol

• Charley

May 19, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Love this!  Tried it Friday, mega fail!

• Charley

May 19, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Love this!  Tried it Friday, mega fail!

• CapFeb

May 19, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I'll try to find a clip of Lindsay doing it. She's the one who showed it to me months ago. 

• CreativityBySteffie

May 19, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Its really nice! I think its hard to create a brand new move, so if I ever thought I did, I wouldnt dare to call it, my own name. I havent seen this one before, but I want to learn it! 😀

• verucablue

May 19, 2013 at 6:21 pm

i love this

• aliceBheartless

May 19, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Roughly Two years ago I saw Sarah Jade and Alethea playing around with a very similar move in an NYC workshop. The hold/POC are exactly the same, her variation appears different only in the off arm and leg from what I can see.

• PixiLouBell

May 19, 2013 at 8:54 pm

and even if it is “just ” a superman variation, i still think its pretty! i love bendy back tricks

• dustbunny

May 19, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Very pretty!

• Charley

May 19, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Pixi- have you tried it yet?  I tried at the end of my practice and found it harder than superman lol!  I'd love to trade tips,,tricks and pointers on this one 🙂

• PixiLouBell

May 19, 2013 at 9:24 pm

charley no i havent but i am itchin to try!! oh im sure u’ll have it the next time around! i bet it is harder than superman, i will keep up with u on this move 🙂

• PixiLouBell

May 19, 2013 at 9:29 pm

and i love the fact that in her pics of it, her hands reach below her knees, really pretty bend there

• PlatinumAni

May 19, 2013 at 9:44 pm

I tried it yesterday. I hadn't done much research though so I didn't reach Nearly as far down as Anastasia, but I got the mechanics. Will try again tomorrow with *Hopefully* more bend! Will include my first attempts in the video I am about to upload 🙂

• PixiLouBell

May 19, 2013 at 10:25 pm

ya PA my goal ultimately is to reach as far as her!

Page 1 of 2