StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 🔨 Nailed It in 30 Programs 🔨

• Veena

Administrator
    August 7, 2016 at 10:49 pm

You’ll find individual sections for EACH nailed it, program! This should make using the programs easier.

• mystical

August 8, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Hi, Veena I dont see the flow program, The only one i see is the invert program. are you guys still working on getting them all up?

• Veena

Administrator
    August 8, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Sorry! I forgot to update it so everyone could see the new categories! Both flow (not complete yet) and caterpillar are there too

• Veena

Administrator
    March 7, 2017 at 2:27 am

I’m almost ready to start recording my 30 day shoulder mount program!!!

• Neesy118

March 7, 2017 at 4:59 am

Sweet!!!!!

• LatinPoler

March 7, 2017 at 5:24 am

Can’t wait!! Your Caterpillar program helped me so much!

• PoleAdventures

March 7, 2017 at 8:54 am

Ohhhhh can’t wait Veena 💜💜💜

• dustbunny

March 8, 2017 at 11:21 am

So exciting!

• LatinPoler

March 20, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Veena, how’s the Shoulder Mount program going? Any estimation of when it will be ready? As I said, I can’t wait 🙂

• KateA

March 20, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Oooooo loving this! 30 days to inverted crucifix/thigh hold would be my requests please, for some reason these moves just elude me most of the time!

• Veena

Administrator
    March 21, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I’m so happy the programs are helping! I’ve had a lot of personal things pop up this month making recording not possible, it’s been frustrating! I HOPE to be able to record and finish it up soon, otherwise I’m aiming for April sometime.

KateA, have you tried working through the caterpillar program, we do a lot of crucifix and thigh holds in that one! Otherwise I plan on doing more Veena’s tips for more moves in the future as well.

Page 3 of 3