StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Winter poling

• Winter poling

Posted by LeonaM on July 12, 2023 at 8:36 am

It is winter right now where I live and I would love some advice on warming up the pole (stainless steel) in the winter months. This along with dry winter skin is decreasing my motivation to practice. I am starting the sessions but giving up quite quickly.

Veena replied 10 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    July 12, 2023 at 1:41 pm

Ah! I have a video with tips for child weather poling! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/56704902-81e4-4fbb-af22-000eac110002

• Veena

Administrator
    July 12, 2023 at 1:41 pm

Cold* not child lol

• Veena

Administrator
    July 12, 2023 at 1:43 pm

You could also try using a pole wrap sp you can wear warmer clothes while you practice.

• LeonaM

July 13, 2023 at 12:17 am

I had a feeling you would have addressed this at some point since your content is so thorough. I’ll check this out this evening.
    Also re: child typo.. trying to pole with children around is a whole other issue 🤣

• Veena

Administrator
    July 13, 2023 at 12:35 am

Haha, it sure is.

• LeonaM

July 18, 2023 at 3:46 am

Hey Veena, just wanted to check back in to let you know how helpful your advice was. Thanks to this, I’ve found a new winter routine to warm myself and the pole up . I have had two really good sessions since and actually had to use grip aid today on my hands because I did such a good job of getting warm I was sweaty 😆. I’ve also gone back a couple of levels in your program to benefit my mindset. I’ve had both flu and covid in the last 3 months so think it is beneficial for me to redo some of the earlier lessons for both strength and confidence building after these recent challenges. This should get my through to end of winter here . Thankyou so much 💕

• Veena

Administrator
    July 18, 2023 at 5:10 am

That’s good news!! Thanks for the update 💜