StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Where does your pole live?

• stylynzy

September 1, 2014 at 10:04 pm

My pole is in my bathroom. Plenty of mirrors and the ceiling is almost ten feet. The only thing is I can’t do moves with a wide swath such as blind hand grab. There’s not enough room. But I’m grateful it’s almost perfect. 🙂

• PolePixie40

September 1, 2014 at 10:27 pm

My pole is between the kitchen and the dining room. We have a den that would be an awesome location; however every room has a ceiling fan, except for this particular space. Grateful to have a space 🙂

• weldtex89

September 2, 2014 at 2:24 am

My pole lives in… My entryway. This is not what we planned when we bought this house but that’s where it’s ended up. My living room and master bedroom have amazing 15′ vaulted ceilings and that’s where we put it first (13′ in the bedroom). But once we got moved in and built our bed frame there was NO room in there so I had to move it. I wanted to put it in the living room but its next to impossible to get to the studs in the attic (to put a support for the vaulted ceiling mount)… So here I am in the entryway til we figure something out LOL. x)

• tiggertail

September 2, 2014 at 6:35 am

My poor pole had move into the family room in the basement, it doesn’t have as much space to stretch high as it use to in my other house, but i have more around. Too bad it’s cold and dark (but i can use disco ball during the day which is good) Too bad the ceiling in the living room upstair is not strong enough, everybody would see it but i don,t care because i wouls have nice hardwood floor and a lot of natural light 🙂

Page 3 of 3