StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What’s your current nemesis?

• Mooneyhammer

July 31, 2013 at 2:14 pm

But I CERTAINLY welcome ANY tips! 🙂

• ORGANIC ANGEL

July 31, 2013 at 6:03 pm
  • Saphyre

July 31, 2013 at 7:52 pm

My nemesis moves seem to change quite often, but right now it is Split Grip Ayesha. I've  got the EG Ayesha, but I'm struggling to find the balance point that works with the SG. Also, that dang Aerial Shoulder Mount! Working on tucks for now…

• VeeRose

July 31, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Janeiro!!!!!!! uhhhhhhhh i cannnnot get my top foot over the pole without help. With help I've got it no problem but without I fall off everytime I go to get that heel around the pole, soo frustrating

• NelC

August 1, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Grrrr…Side Saddle Superman.  I can flip my hip over just fine into regular superman.  I have no problems bringing the bottom leg around from Gemini into a Genie but for the life of me I can't get into the side saddle….grrrr.

• Polefit Korea

August 2, 2013 at 2:54 am

Side saddle superman tip

– What I realized after pulling off that move was that arching the back was the key.

Arching your back as much as you can will make it easy for you (I think.).

• polergirl

August 2, 2013 at 8:51 am

I put up a little superman vid here for anyone who may be having trouble with the hip flip. Hope it helps, please let me know if so, I'd love to hear superman success stories!! XOXOXO

• poledanceromance

August 2, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Happy to report that my long, long, LONG time nemesis (talkin three dang years) move, the flag lift, is officially cracked and in the bag, where it will have to be pried from my cold, stiff fingers. Woohoo!! LOL! 😀

• Monicasaerialadventures

August 4, 2013 at 6:34 pm

At of all the crazy stuff I can do, I have never been able to get the Marion Amber

• AlphaKilo

August 4, 2013 at 9:40 pm

EB Aysha, final  got it!! Now i can say the extend allegra is my next nemesis

• Paula Floyd

August 5, 2013 at 4:47 pm

stupid shoulder mount…ill get it then loose it, get it loose it…..im not consistent it drives me nuts! 

• JHvet1

August 6, 2013 at 10:47 am

Bloody Fonji.

I've had 2 serious attempts at it in workshops.  After the first I developed a painful breast lump.  Several hospital appointments later it was decided that was probably caused by blunt trauma.  A few days after my second attempt a mole I've always had on my collar bone suddenly dramatically grew.  Another doctors appointment to which he asked if there was any chance it could have had some form of impact or trauma.  Umm…

On each attempt I felt I was getting pretty close but the medical complications are stopping me from progressing any further.

• Krista Bocko

August 8, 2013 at 7:04 am

JH–I have zero motivation to learn the fonji, and even less so now! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif

Page 3 of 3