StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What is more important to you?

• xylina

August 6, 2013 at 1:28 am

I think it is important to br healthy I weighted 180 now im at 157 I feel better love the compliments I get I just need to tone up some and im trying

• LadyE1

August 6, 2013 at 2:28 am

My husband and I just talked about this. I’ve toned up some but really haven’t lost a lot of weight (poor eating habits) and he likes the way I look. I would love to lose about 40-50lbs and he has been very supportive of my goal. His opinion does matter, but at the same time it’s my body and I want to be healthy & fit (& little curvy!)

• sassylina

August 6, 2013 at 2:38 am

I met my honey about 14 lbs heavier then I am now. Then I gained an other 14 lbs and since the beginning of the year I lost 28 lbs. But at which ever weight I was he always has made me feel that I am the most beautiful woman walking this earth. For him it doesn't matter. I lost all the weight for myself. It was important to me. 🙂

• Paula Floyd

August 6, 2013 at 10:52 am

I have been with my husband for 7 and a half years. Been way skinnier and and a bit heVier. He always tells me I’m beautiful he lobes me for me not just my body. He has always wanted me to be healthy and happy with my own body never askeed e to do anything for him. The more beautiful nd comfortable you feel. Th better that is in the end for him and your relationship because you Abe to be able to love your self to be able to be completly open and loving to somone eles. I love my husband even more for the suport he shows me every day hevier. Skinier. Happy cranky lol. And anything eles inbettween. Suporting eachother is part of building and nurturing a relationship. But I like the learn to twerk for him idea if he misses your. Bum 🙂

Page 2 of 2