StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What are your pole goals for 2014?

• JenLFG

January 13, 2014 at 7:55 am

i want: iron X, drops (like falling star) & freestanding handstands! handstands scare me even though i am strong enough to do them. drops scare me too 🙂

• Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

January 14, 2014 at 4:17 am

It has become ESSENTIAL that I master my twisty grip/cup grip ayesha/static v. I’ve had my elbow grip forever but for some reason resting all my weight on my hands while upside down FREAKS me out. I CAN do it, for a second, but I just avoid practicing it, and thus have never been able to do it reliably. It’s getting ridiculous. I’ve been poling for 5 yrs, I can do other moves of the same advanced level, I’ve just to ally skipped training these, which is starting to be a problem – so many cool new moves like the MarionAmber/Iron Maiden and deadliest require the ayesha. 🙁 rrrr. Other than that, I want to start competing again… I kind of set myself the challenge of entering MPDA… but now that its actually this year, it’s seeming more and more unattainable…. Will see…. :S 🙂

• PatSmack

January 17, 2014 at 7:18 am

I really want to acquire the pole instructors certification and open a studio where I live. I am so passionate about sharing the gifts of aerial acrobatics with anyone who wants to learn. I am so thankful for studioveena.com I recommend it any and everybody. Optimistically I know its just money to acquire to launch everything so I am just taking it one day at a time. Lately in social media people have tagged me to various material, inboxed me, and even went to some extremes to show up at my home in efforts to learn this craft. At times I know i create the pressure to achieve the goal because of those moments but I am working on that. Outside of the licensing I really would love to get in some more studios, try doubles routines, learn more advanced techniques and participate in a pole event!

• Enigma Poledancer

January 22, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Janeiro, batwing, super pain to name a few

• Cantetinza17

January 30, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I had to take breaks through 2013 because I had to get another certification for work and I also had a weak shoulder, so I didn’t really get a chance to practice or learn new tricks. So I just want to be able to actually do a routine that I’m happy with sharing and to get more inverts. I’m still working on King Pigeon too. I’ve been doing this for 3 years and I feel like I’m still brand spanking new. *Sigh*.

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

February 2, 2014 at 12:54 pm

To get myself back on the pole and maybe get some moves I’ve always dreamed of. Invert would be my biggest goal. Maybe some more flexibility too 🙂

Page 5 of 5