StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Video resistance stretch sessions w/ottersocks–interested?

• barneserella

January 23, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Im interested in group sessions for sure!!

• Jenn

February 3, 2011 at 12:26 am

I would be interested for sure!

• ottersocks

February 3, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Hey everyone,

I am ready to roll with the one-on-one video stretch sessions. To remind you:

I am a pole instructor and resistance stretching trainer, trained by the same people who appear on the Dara Torres DVD and who stretch her every day. I recently did a Skype session with our very own Amy, who had nice things to say about it–scroll through this thread to find her comments. 🙂

This would be a one on one private 60 minute stretch session where we can identify and target your particular issues, practice the appropriate stretches for you, and leave you with a "homework" list of stretches. Price is $45 for the hour; $175 for a package of 5 sessions ($10 per session savings, payable up front in one payment.)

You need a webcam and skype account (free). You need to schedule directly with me and pay via Paypal. You can message me here, or email ellen.lovelace@sbcglobal.net, or find me on Facebook. I am in the Pacific time zone, to give you some help with schedule ideas.

I look forward to working with you!

Ellen

• Charley

April 22, 2011 at 8:26 pm

I just did my first online stretching session and it was awesome!  I really like the resistance stretching because the body keeps moving and because it's building muscles as well as making me more flexible.  In some of the stretches I was able to see immediate gains in others I was able to feel how tight and weak my muscles were.

Ellen was able to quickly identify wear I'm weak and tight and gave good advice when to do each stretch to get the most out of them.  

I loved every second and I learned a lot.

Seriously, this is one of the best purchases I have made towards my pole dancing!

See you soon for a tune up!

Page 2 of 2