StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena’s Abs of August!

• Veena

Administrator
    July 15, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Do the exercises in a row all, there are no sets. Did you see the calendar at the top of this thread?

• Suzanna

July 15, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Veena, yes, I see it. Sometimes I just like to test myself where I am… (I’ve been training abs in the gym regularly, 500 a day for many months. I know it’s different than abs on the pole.) I was just curious so I jumped in the last day to see what I can do. I did it before your reply, so I split it in a few sets. I realize now that it was much easier that way, but I did total 20 left knee tuck, 20 right knee tuck, 300 twists, 100 roll-ups, and 100 leg lift each… in a few days I will try to do them all in one bang, like you say. I suspect the 65 leg lifts will be the hardest because I don’t do those in the gym. If I cannot do it, I jump into the middle of the challenge and start from there 🙂 I know I should be progressing, I just always try to test my limits. Girls, whoever reads this: don’t do like me. Start the progression that Veena outlined. It’s much safer and better. I just don’t know “moderation” in everything I do. 😋

• Gena

July 16, 2016 at 2:47 am

The power went out last night, so I am one night behind. I can catch it up tomorrow since I had a rest day when I was supposed to be working out!! So far this has been awesome!

• Neesy118

July 18, 2016 at 1:37 am

These are getting tough!!!! The twists and the roll up….eeeek! How’s everyone else doing?

• Sayra

July 27, 2016 at 1:35 am

I’m still in – anyone else? At least, I’m getting thru all the reps…with a few short rest periods.

• Neesy118

July 27, 2016 at 4:07 am

I’ve skipped here and there 😝 lol. But still somewhat in it

• Sayra

July 30, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Day 30 finished! Thanks for putting this together Veena! I injured myself last summer doing one of those repetitive ab challenges, so I really appreciate the variety. Plus – all the abs! 🤗

• Veena

Administrator
    July 30, 2016 at 4:49 pm

I’m glad you enjoyed it! Here’s your sticker for completion 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Sayra

July 30, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I hanging that on my wall! 😉

• Claire Moon

July 30, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Yay! I started in July but then life got crazy and I moved and took my pole down! I’m all settled in with pole back up though. Abs challenge Take 2!

• Elyse Hauke

July 31, 2016 at 4:12 am

I started in July and life got crazy for me too! What’s new? Hoping to get back on a more regular schedule soon. I did make it to day 7 though! One way or another I will get to day 30.

• Miracub1995

January 31, 2018 at 10:52 pm

I kno this forum is old but I came across it and love ab challenges cause that’s my weak spot, it would be great if u added 30 day abs in ur lessons! 🙂

Also if I do this challenge would it help me get my invert? Thanks

• Veena

Administrator
    February 1, 2018 at 7:08 pm

I’m not sure it fits with the lessons but I’ll always keep it up for everyone to use!

If you want to clean up or archive an invert I suggest the 30 day nailed it invert program. This gives you 30 days of exercises, stretches, drills and tips for inverts!

• Misti Hurrikane

February 11, 2018 at 3:19 am

I just stumbled upon this! I know it’s old, but I am going to do it! Thanks, @Veena!

Page 11 of 11