StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena’s Abs of August!

• Colleen Larson

July 1, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Just saw this today – 7/1/2016. I won’t be posting pics, but I’m excited to do this.

• Sayra

July 2, 2016 at 1:07 am

I’m in. Going to go do day 1 now. Trying to talk my husband into joining me…

• Colleen Larson

July 2, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Finished Day 1. Doubled the reps because the listed number of reps for Day 1 is too easy for me. Now off to the health club to do weights for other areas of my body, 30 mins of running on the treadmill, and 30 minutes of stretching. Looking forward to Day 2 of the Abs challenge tomorrow as well as practicing my pole dancing.

• water

July 2, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Awesome!

• Neesy118

July 3, 2016 at 2:55 pm

I caught up yesterday, so I’m on day 3 with everyone else!!! I love these. I used to hate camel pose before, it was just so hard, but I love the feel of it now

• mystical

July 3, 2016 at 6:27 pm

I want to start this tomorrow, do I do all the exercises in the video every day for 30 days? Or Do I do knee tucks for day 1, then the next exercise for day 2 and so on?

• mystical

July 3, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Just seen the calendar, since I don’t have my pole up any suggestions on what I can do to replace knee tucks?

• Neesy118

July 3, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Lol, I was just about to say, there’s a calendar up there somewhere!!

• Colleen Larson

July 3, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Yeah, Neesy, camel pose used to be hard for me too. But I got better with it after practice. Now I hold a full camel pose for about a minute at a time.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 3, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Try replacing knee tucks with a different abdominal exercise you like. 😊

• Wibberoo

July 7, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Might be worth investing in a door frame pull up bar, significantly cheaper than a pole but you can do knee tucks, leg lifts, pull ups etc so good for overall pole conditioning.

• Neesy118

July 10, 2016 at 12:18 am

Those roll ups are getting tough!

• Sayra

July 10, 2016 at 11:57 am

I think my abs are a little sore from yesterday…

• miglash

July 12, 2016 at 5:17 am

Yeeey! I am also trying to catch up with this challenge 🙂 Just finished day 7!

• Suzanna

July 15, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Do you do each exercise full number in a row, or you do a fewer shorter circuits until the full number is complete? (For example, when you do 20 knee tucks, do you do them all 20 in a row? Or 65 leg lifts in a row?)

Page 10 of 11