StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions UK Northern polers, meet / jam?

• Kira

November 2, 2012 at 3:55 pm

very much looking forward to this 🙂 i'll most likely be getting the train from manchester picc. to hazel grove. someone was asking about whether the event will have a theme? I'll just be bringing my usual pole gear & heels 😀

• Hazelnut

November 3, 2012 at 6:35 am

oooooh I hadn't thought about heels! I will bring mine – mind you, there're not real pole heels and are pretty slippery, so there're pretty pointless. but my ceiling is so low that I never wear them at home, so this will be good practice!!!! cannot wait!

• Debss

November 3, 2012 at 7:24 am

I was hoping to have bought & practiced in some heels by the pole jam but it's looking unlikely 🙁 got my eye on those neon pleasers at the moment lol

I booked my train tickets though 😀 excited!

• LizziePole

November 9, 2012 at 1:39 pm

hey girlies!! I hope you all have an amazing time next weekend! Its a shame I won't be able to come 🙁 can't wait to see photos/videos! Becky i was just wondering if you had any classes on a monday, wednesday or friday? I've had a look at the website but i'm not sure what level I would be at because one studios intermediate would be anothers advances or improvers etc. Also how does it work at your studio can you pay on the day or do you need to block book?? thanks lizzie xx

• Kira

November 16, 2012 at 11:39 am

*bump* for any northerners that might have missed this post 🙂 event details here – https://www.studioveena.com/events/view/UK_Northerners_VEENA_POLE_JAM_1348480352

• ShonaLancs

November 19, 2012 at 7:29 am

I’m in pain girls!! You worked me hard haha! I have double lesson today as well oooops 🙂

• BeckyBlush

November 19, 2012 at 8:51 am

hey Girls a BIG thank you for coming down, so lovely to meet all of you and hope you enjoyed both Dan and our studio in hazel grove!! And the chocs and bruises, its time for me to get on th epole again today and with many more moves to practice I am very inspired to keep on top of practice. If you guys are around over december and fancy a nother play, I will be having open sessions at all four of our studios which are cheep at £5 and £8 and will be pole and some with aerial equipment too. You are all more than welcome… details on our site http://www.blushdance.com/workshops/workshops

• BeckyBlush

November 19, 2012 at 8:51 am

hey Girls a BIG thank you for coming down, so lovely to meet all of you and hope you enjoyed both Dan and our studio in hazel grove!! And the chocs and bruises, its time for me to get on th epole again today and with many more moves to practice I am very inspired to keep on top of practice. If you guys are around over december and fancy a nother play, I will be having open sessions at all four of our studios which are cheep at £5 and £8 and will be pole and some with aerial equipment too. You are all more than welcome… details on our site http://www.blushdance.com/workshops/workshops

• ShonaLancs

January 12, 2013 at 6:32 pm
Page 6 of 6