The Ultimate Guide to Inverts
Hey guys! I’m thrilled to offer a new series
– The Ultimate Guide to Inverts – https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Inverts
There is sooooooooo much more to an Invert than “put hands on pole and kick up” or the old “tuck the legs till you’re blue in the face”. I just had to find away to share everything I’ve learned over the past 15 years of my career. And so the Ultimate Guide to Inverts was born ðŸ’œ
This series covers:
1. How to determine if you’re invert is good to go, or if you need more time to prepare your body before continuing to train for the Invert. I’ll provide alternative options to get upside down for those who are not ready to Invert.
2. Different methods and styles of Inverts.
3. Multiple Grips and Leg positions for Inverts.
4. Method of inverts that work best for different body types/sizes and styles of dance.
5. Examples of exercise and stretches you can use to build up to your Invert.
6. Head to toe example of best practices for Inverts
7. Links to my incredible Invert, Chopper and Aerial Invert tutorials and more!!!!!
Got a friend(s) who need help with the Invert? Just copy and paste this discussion or copy and paste this link https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Inverts and share this wealth of knowledge!
Log in to reply.