StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Shoes and how to keep your toes in your shoes?

• AvaBabe

February 16, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I can’t stand the claw, drove me nuts! Until one day I found a pair of sky high heels that didn’t come in my size but I had to have them any way, so I bought them. I usually wear a 7 in heels, 6 in regular, but these were an 8! They had the clear part that went over the foot and I did the warm up with a hair dryer thing to shape them and bam! No claw! Now I buy all my heels that bigger size, mold to foot and call it good, no claw! Comfy, I can dance for hours, and the slight extra length isn’t really notable! So, try a bigger size instead of smaller, it might work out better! With smaller open toe sires, your toes really have no where to go but over the edge….

• Runemist34

February 17, 2012 at 4:25 pm

For me, I have very long feet, but they are also somewhat wide for ladies shoes. I think it all has to do with brand and the way the shoe is shaped!

I rarely wear open-toe shoes, because I find them uncomfortable (and I'm somewhat weird about my toes?). When I do, the opening for the toe is usually rather small, and because of my feet being wide, I can't get all of my foot toes through, anyways! So, in that way, I don't have to worry about the "claw toe" thing.

One thing to consider is getting a pad insert for the ball of your foot. This can help your foot stay where it should be, as well as adding to the comfort (because I find heels uncomfortable).

• Desirae

April 26, 2013 at 1:04 am

I"m a size 10, flat feet. I bought pleasers and the left shoes is tighter and plastic top part is tighter. Anyone else's? I love them though but this is really noticeable. Don't know if I want to send them back yet.

• Desirae

April 26, 2013 at 1:04 am

my toe is also hanging off. lol

• aliceBheartless

April 26, 2013 at 2:06 am

Did you check to see if the shoes are the same size? I know that sounds silly, but I ordered a pair of Pleasers and they sent me a size 8 for the right shoe and size 7 for the left shoe. My mind was a little bit blown by this occurrence.

• kasanya

April 26, 2013 at 3:23 am

I had the exact same problem with the last pair of Ellie's I bought. I could get the right shoe on np, but I couldn't get my foot into the left one at all. Which makes absolutely no sense, because my left foot is smaller than my right. I ended up sending them back for a refund.

• Desirae

April 26, 2013 at 8:04 am

@CorbyOconnor- Yes they are both 10 and I totally would expect that reading some of these posts lol.. @kasanya – A lot of people on here have are loyal to pleaser's, some are happy with the way Ellie's fit. My left foot can go in but it's just snug. It's ridiculous because you pay $100 for these things and all these abnormalities come.

Page 2 of 2