StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole and breast size

• horsecrazy12987

May 9, 2011 at 12:53 am

Yep yep–so true. I have yet to come across a guy who won't give me the time of day because I have small breasts. Men just like boobs, end of story. My boyfriend dated a girl for a few months before me who had huge breasts–DDD's, I think, maybe bigger, and four or five months after they broke up, he downsized to an A. lol It obviously doesn't bother him–he loves my boobs because they are, well, boobs.

Look at it this way–if you have even the teeniest tiniest hint of something in the chest area that might be considered breasts, men love it. We women are the only ones who get so bent out of shape over the girls.

• Wiley

May 9, 2011 at 1:09 am

You're right!  I find that men are more attracted to pretty faces and overall attractiveness than boobs.  Unless everything's hanging out… then it's hard to look away haha.  I have tiny boobs but no men have complained (or they knew better not to haha!!).   If someone's boobs are too small, big, saggy, have big nipples-  take it or leave it, guys! 

Unfortunately, the most criticism I've gotten about my body comes from other GIRLS.  So that can be discouraging sometimes. 🙁  It's annoying how the media just forces huge, perky tits on us which not everyone can get without surgery!  I actually do like my body, but I'll rejoice the day I find cleavage on myself LOL

• lizzy7410

May 9, 2011 at 2:43 am

i want the prety bras for me more so then for a guy, i just want the option i dont see why the bigger cup size bras are "grandma" style

• Legend

May 9, 2011 at 2:54 am

I used to be a flat A cup, and thanks to poling im now a perky A cup… 🙂 I usually sigh and roll my eyes when women with big breasts complaint about it. Sure I believe too big can be unconfortable but hey… women are suposed to have breasts and overall is an advantage, its much harder to look sexy and feminine with a shapeless body. And its hard to find small bras too, just last week I passed by a langerie shop and saw a pretty bra. I asked for it in my size and the girl at the store said that they didnt have or even made bras with A cup…! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif  i was not happy…

we all have body image issues… I've made my peace with my breasts a long time ago but cant help wishing they were a bit bigger and its not because of men. i agree, men dont care. sure, they are biologicaly programed to notice big breasts, but thats rarely a deciding factor and they know better then to complaint about it. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif   women on the other hand….ohhh. but I wont go there, I sure most A cups reading this know what i mean.

the important thing is… use your strenghts.

And I'm not against cirurgy, its an option, I've considered a few years back but could not affort it, and now there's no way I'd stay away from the pole! I agree if there is something you dont like about yourself you should try and change it, but make sure you so it for the right reasons.

• PoleNerd

May 9, 2011 at 4:55 pm

@misskitty83 I’m also a 32DD and have found many cheap pretty bras…though many brands don’t even make the size. Brands I’ve found: calvin klein, felina, natori, wacoal, le mystere, and a few more – very inexpensive at premium outlets, tj maxx, nordstrom rack, some department stores, etc. I’m talking anywhere between $5 and $35.

Agreed – there are plenty of slim women with naturally large breasts and large women with naturally small breasts, and everywhere in between. If you look for it, you’ll see it’s there. The cliche is true that women come in all shapes and sizes.

I’m a pretty big creep and evaluate womens breasts all the time.

• PowerTwirl

May 9, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Another thing I hear from men is not that they "like all sizes" but that the overall proportions are what is important. If you're a bigger gal with big boobs it looks right. If you're tiny and have small boobs it looks right. It's about proportion to them. Hence, Heidi Montag's gigantor boobs look ridic.  I wish women and men would realize the PURPOSE of breasts. To feed an infant. It don't matta if you're an A or D… if it can feed a baby then it is serving its purpose the way God intended.

• VinterVild

May 10, 2011 at 2:36 am

Being quite large in the breast area, UK 28G, finding bras is a hassle. Thankfully Change has opened in Stockholm and they have a few, but sadly I am used to wearing badly fitting support.

I have also discovered a new problem with stretching. We do Swan rockings to prepare for chest stand and well.. I have a bump in the road so to speak. Not comfortable at all to rock over my assets and I am a bit worried about trying the chest stand 🙂

• nymphdancer

May 13, 2011 at 10:41 am

this thread popped into my head the other night when I was at work. Someone said about skinny girls having smaller breasts. That is not always the case my mom before I was born was 118 lbs and 5'9 and was a natural DD,  two of her sisters were smaller in height but thin and huge busted. the running joke is no one else in the family has breasts because there is only so much breast allowed per family and they got it all!

• latoyabongaarts8209

April 30, 2022 at 3:12 pm

I am rubbish at numbers, or understanding explanations about numbers.
    So really need help with my bra size.
    Personally I would go to a place like Bravissimo and get the expert ladies there to fit you.
    I have found over the years that shops are not the same standard size at all. https://www.upliftedlingerie.co.uk/bras/42g-bra
    I was measured as a 30G in Bravissimo, and a 32E in Marks and Sparks, all in the same week.
    Bravissimo nail it for me, loads of lovely styles as well for the fuller lady.

Page 4 of 4