StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole and breast size

• PoleNerd

May 8, 2011 at 11:22 am

One major issue is that we don’t see enough real breasts on real life. We are do used to pushup bras, implants, and air brushing.

I worked as s bra fitter for two years and it really helped me appreciate my breasts and body.

So many women thought their breasts didn’t look right because they weren’t pushed up to their neck!

If you really think your breasts are deflating and sagging, keep working your pecs and your core. While they may not affect your breast skin and tissue, it might help your breasts look “perkier.” Also invest in a great bra. If you’ve lost a lot of tissue, then pushup may not be the way to go… Try a molded cup.

Regardless of what your breasts are doing, you’re going to be hot and strong.

• polefairy

May 8, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure if poling makes boobs smaller but I have deffo noticed that a lot of the competitive polers have a small bust. I just assumed it's because they are so lean from all the training. Personally, my boobs haven't shrunk from poling but I certainly have had many extended off periods when it comes to consistently poling so I'm probably not in a position to comment. I need to work out more! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

I am a C-cup (UK size) and I have found taking the pill made them slightly bigger but poling hasn't changed them. Maybe with more exercise I'd drop down a cup size?!

• EvaRut

May 8, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Doesn't breast size just follow the body type? Slim girls usually have smaller breasts. You rarlely see thin or slim girls with natural big boobs. After all boobs are fat. 

I have always been either skinny or slim and I have a-cups. They used to be one cup size bigger about 6 years ago but then all my other clothes were also 1 or 2 sizes sbigger. 

So too me it makes alot of sense that if you have low body fat your boobs most likely dont have much fat either. In most cases at least. I have also always imagined that if i had bigger boobs they would just get in the way when poling and add more weight and make things more difficult.

And one more last thing. I hate it when people talk bad about having small boobs or having no boobs. I see this all the time on the internet on facebook, youtube videos etc. People and most often its women who do this. Someone is doing something. Dancing or whatever. Then she gets comments about that she looks like a boy, or she isn't feminine, and her boobs are like onions and such things. These things are even said about sexy and feminine women. But if theyr boob size is under C or D they are not women enough and some feel the need to express that. I disagree. Many men prefer small boobs. I see teenage girls wanting to get breast implants because they think that no one is going to want a girl with small boobs. 

Ohh well. Im off topic. This is just one thing that frustrates me and something that came to my mind when reading this topic. I feel lucky that I am happy to have a small chest and wouldnt want it any other way 😛

• JennyBacardi

May 8, 2011 at 4:41 pm

@Evarut

Its true that most breasts go with your body size and fat or whatever, but we have so much pressure to have big breasts because you see everywhere that whats considered beautiful and feminine is big breasts. its hard for us small breasted girl to get noticed because who is a guy going to look at, 2 girls equally beautiful but one with big breasts and one with small breasts…they one with the big breasts is going to be the one who is looked at. Of course we dont want guys to look  just at our bodies but from experience its been very hard on my self esteem.

we should start a small boobs campaign lol well actually all boobs of every shape and size is beautiful

• NiteKitti

May 8, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I feel sorry for girls that have boobs bigger than a size C. When they jog, the boobs go everywhere! and everytime it bounces down again, it hurts as it pulls the skin taught.

My sister is a DD and she sometimes finds it difficult to pole since they get in the way.

I am a B and very happy about it =)

• EvaRut

May 8, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Like I said before. I am and have always been small chested. And I have never had any problems with that. I never try to make the look bigger and I don't want clevage. To me it would just be weird and slutty and not fit my body type. 

I like smaller boobs better. But just to be clear every size is good! Dont want anyone to feel hurt. 🙂  I just think its so sad that so many small chested girls feel bad about themselves when they are perfect just the way they are and that they feel like they need to get implants or make their boobs look bigger. 

And personally the only people I hear saying that bigger boobs are better are women. I have actually heard more guys say that they like smaller breasts better then the opposite. I have never  felt any pressure about having bigger boobs.  To me it usually just sounds like girls with big boobs are jealous that girls with small chest are hot too.

All small chested girls. Stop feeling like you are not good enough. You too are just as beautiful as anyone else and I am telling you that men think so too. ! 🙂

• EvaRut

May 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm

@ Jenny Bacardi

Those who only notice girls for having big boobs are probably not the type of guys that you really want to be around anyways 🙂 And maybe the thought that guys only notice girls with bigger breastst is probably only something in your head. 🙂 Stop feeling bad and start being proud and feel good about the way you were made 🙂

• horsecrazy12987

May 8, 2011 at 5:23 pm

I personally love having small boobs; I'm an exercise nut and big breasts would just get in my way. My sister is quite busty (D cup) and always has been–she was an early bloomer and had pretty good-sized breasts already by the time she was only 9 or 10. She hates them–they're uncomfortable, she can't find nice bras in her size (not to mention, good quality bras are really expensive in that size,) and she always has to buy her tops a couple of sizes bigger than she actually is just to fit her boobs. Seems like a big hassle to me, which is why I've never even considered implants. 

I know a lot of girls with small boobs are self-concious about them, but there's no reason to be; I'm a proud A cup. It's all about finding the right shirts and bras to flatter them. Plus, small boobs are generally nice and perky, and you can find lots of nice bras in smaller sizes. Also, chances are that while you're envying someone with a big ol' set of girls, they're probably envying you right back; I had a friend who used to be small-chested like me, then had two kids and now she's probably at least a DD, and she was actually jealous of my boobs and wanted smaller ones back. 

• Jenn PoleLush

May 8, 2011 at 5:48 pm

I don't have an answer either but I know I LOVE my smaller breasts!https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif  I've had two kids, breastfed both and someone had told me that it takes 3-4 years for your breasts to return to 'before children shape' which I don't think is gonna happen. I am happy where I am. I was a 34C before kids, 34D while breastfeeding and am now quite happily a 32B. I find moves easy to do because my breasts aren't in the way..and piercings look awesome on small natural boobies..imo

• MissKitty83

May 8, 2011 at 7:41 pm

I don't know if poling makes your breasts smaller or not.  I disagree that they are ALL fat.  That is not true.  Some women have more actual breast tissue (not fat) than others, and this causes the difference in cup sizes.  It is genetic.  I also disagree that women have to be overweight or have a higher body fat ratio to have large breasts.  I am currently a 32DD.  I am 5-foot nothing, and 115 lbs soaking wet. my ribcage under my breast is 29 inches around, my waist is 26 inches, and my hips are 34 inches.  I wear either a 4 or 6 in clothing, depending on how the sizing runs. I am slender and in shape, especially since starting to pole dance! I have noticed that my arms, legs, and core have slimmed down and toned up, becoming more muscular, but my breasts have not changed size in the slightest.

Yes, it's VERY hard to find pretty bras in my size!! I envy girls with smaller boobs because of all the pretty bras they get to wear! I'm happy with my breasts, but I wish I could find prettier bras that aren't $40+ each!  Most of them really do look like something your great grandmother would wear.  The only brands I've been able to find that are pretty are Lunaire and Whimsy by Lunaire.  And you want a challenge?  Go try to find a bra with a 32 band.  Then try to find a 32 band with a DD cup.  THEN try to find one that's actually nice to look at.  Good luck.

@Runemist: I feel your pain.  I'm not as big as you are, but I know about shirts that fit the bust but don't fit the narrow waist, and the "but you don't look that big!" comments.  ðŸ˜›

And there's nothing wrong with having small boobs either. Confidence = Sexy, so rock what you've got and love yourself.  You can be super-thin, willowy and "boy shaped" and still be just as sexy and feminine as a girl with an hour-glass figure, sporting big boobs and round hips.  I repeat: LOVE YOURSELF.  And get it out of your heads that men "only like women with big breasts."  This is NOT true.  I've found that men like all kinds of things, and chances are, if he's hitting on you, he likes you just the way you are, whether you've got walnuts or grapefruits.  My boyfriend, when I met him, preferred slimmer, less curvy, smaller-breasted women.  His tastes have changed after over two years with me, but that just goes to prove that men can like things they may not even think they like!

Again, Love yourself.  And if you're on a pole, you're sexy.  You're confident enough to give this a go; don't let other people's opinions get you down.

• MissKitty83

May 8, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Geez!! Sorry that was so long!  Guess I got on a roll.. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_confused.gif

• lizzy7410

May 8, 2011 at 10:56 pm

@ miss kitty83,

I know what you mean try finfing nice bras for cheap for a 32 DDD

• branquinha

May 8, 2011 at 11:15 pm

@ miss kitty83 and lizzy7410 — I also know how hard it is to find nice bras for a small band and big cup size!  

I am a 30E and am in agreement with miss kitty.  Even when I was told I was "too thin" I was still heavy chested and had a really hard time to get stuff that would fit… 

• horsecrazy12987

May 8, 2011 at 11:31 pm

MissKitty–a 32 DD?! Oh my God–it's hard enough trying to find a 34 in an A cup–I can't imagine trying to find an even smaller band size in a DD cup!

Most girls I see with large breasts tend to be bigger, and most smaller girls tend to have smaller breasts because a lot of it does have to do with amount of body fat, however I definitely agree that genetics can play a big role; I had a friend in high school who had three sisters and all of the woman in their family had really small ribcages–she had me try on her sister's old wedding dress because she was trying to sell it and I was the smallest person she knew, and I literally could not zip it up all the way because my ribcage was too wide, and I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination. All of them had breasts that were pretty proportionate to their body size except her oldest sister, who was at least a DD if not larger from what I remember, and she was tiny–at least my size except a little smaller around the ribcage. She had a hell of a time fitting anything and always had to have her clothing altered to fit her breasts.

And seriously, what is it with girls with large breasts basically having to wear grandma bras? Do bra makers think they don't deserve nice bras like the rest of us? 

• Cocoa0

May 9, 2011 at 12:14 am

Most men are not picky. If boobs are in the room AND talking to them they are thrilled. Men don’t care. It’s women that care. And we don’t really care about anyone else, we just place ridiculous pressure on ourselves and fail to see the beauty of the grass on our side of the fence. It’s kind if ridiculous. All that being said, I still wish my boobs were perkier.

Page 3 of 4