StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole and breast size

• Tabbycat

March 29, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I was already heavy chested before, But after pregnancy and breastfeeding I went up to a DD. Now that I’m back and poling though, They’re shrunk back down to a D cup. I wear a 34 normally, But I buy 36 because I’m still breastfeeding and it gives me that little bit of room for expansion if the girls get too full https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif I think it has more to with doing physical activity in general and less to do with just the pole. Your breasts store lots of fatty tissue, that’s why more often than not, They’re one of the first things to change when you gain or lose weight.

• x Sakura x

March 29, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Aww there’s some lovely stuff on that site, I love the swimsuits https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif I’m a 32D so it’s a nightmare to find swimsuits/bikinis lol. Thanks for the link https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif
    Try "Bravissimo" as well, they have amazing swimsuits, I love my ones from there! They have really good bras too, they just tend to be more pretty and girly and the other site have some more sexy ones. That’s just my opinion of course! Hope they help my lovely. I’ve been through the hassle of trying to find these things before and these sites were a godsend! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif Otherwise I’d never have any underwear! lol x

• Cinnamonboots

March 31, 2010 at 2:24 am

Just a FYI, I found a wonderful site for great bras for busty (and average sized) women. It’s http://www.herroom.com. My little sister wears a 32 E and was telling me how much her bras cost. I asked her about online and she said that she hadn’t really looked into it. That’s the best site that I found as far as price, styles, and lables. They have designer bras as well and you can search by your size and then low to high price. Free shipping if you spend $70 or more. Hope it helps!!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• x Sakura x

March 31, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Just a FYI, I found a wonderful site for great bras for busty (and average sized) women. It’s http://www.herroom.com. My little sister wears a 32 E and was telling me how much her bras cost. I asked her about online and she said that she hadn’t really looked into it. That’s the best site that I found as far as price, styles, and lables. They have designer bras as well and you can search by your size and then low to high price. Free shipping if you spend $70 or more. Hope it helps!!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

This looks AWESOME!!! Just trying to figure out what their international shipping is like (as I live in the UK). Thank you for the link my lovely! Seen things I like already https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif x

• JennyBacardi

May 4, 2011 at 11:50 pm

if you lose weight its normal for breasts to get smaller but i notice for my breasts(32A) that they have gotten a little perkier..so theyve gotten a teenie tiny bit bigger which im really excited about lol.

and like tiggertail said…if anyone would want to share id love to have some of your breast!

and runemist34, i hope its true that boobs grow til were 25 because im 22and havent seen thme grow in a long time, plus i only started getting boobs at like 16 i think…seriously i need a boob miracle….

• Runemist34

May 5, 2011 at 1:27 am

Jenny, yes…it's true. I'm living testament.

In the last 2 years, I've grown 4 cup sizes…from a D, to an F. Yep, I am now a 34 F.

The thing about bras, I've learned, is that the cup size is relative to the band size. See, most people look me up and down and go "You don't look THAT big!" There's two reasons for this: One, because I can rarely find any shirts that fit my big boobs, that also fit a small waist! So, I end up looking larger overall. And, two, because I'm a 34 around the waist, the boobs themselves don't LOOK that big, because compared to someone who is, say, a 38 or a 40 F, I'm tiny!

And, if you don't believe me, go to your local bra shop, and ask for the same cup size in two radically different band sizes…you'll see what I mean! Also, you can look up on the internet about how to measure yourself for a bra. It depends on the difference around from your bust to your waist. That't what makes your band size!

I started getting boobs at 16, I was as they say a "late bloomer" https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif And now look at me! Sheesh! If I could share, I would. I don't really like spending $275 on two bras. Good bras, mind, but still!

I will say that I've heard a lot about women losing cup size due to their exercise, and someone once told me (I have nothing to back this up, so I don't know if it's true!) that older fat is harder for the body to metabolize. Hence, it will take the fat you put on more recently…such as puberty! Like your boobs! Mostly, that's what they are…fat. And some baby-milk-making stuff.

Oh, and special note: I've been off the birth control pill for 2 years, also. I don't know if that has anything to do with my sudden increase in boob, but I have reason to believe that it's related. It's also helped me not be depressed, and feel healthier, in general!

• Wiley

May 5, 2011 at 1:42 am

Hehe I hope that holds true for me!  I have two years til 25 but I am also a 32A and I don't think my boobs have grown since I was 14. 🙁   I've gotten snide comments about how small they are, but I'm slowly learning how to wear em (or lack of em) pretty well!  I'm a pretty petite person overall, and I don't tend to lose weight or gain weight.  I sometimes consider implants, but girls with big chests always tell me it's not worth the trouble, their backs hurt, etc.  I don't know, I think it'd be fun to have big boobs for a day and wear low-cut shirts and jump up & down.  I guess we always want what's on the other side of the fence huh? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

One of my friends had DDs until she lost weight.  Her breasts got smaller and saggy but she invested in some nice pushup bras which make her boobs look perky. 🙂  And even if pole shrinks your boobs, you'll still have a rockin' body due to the intense workout, PLUS you'll have ninja-like pole skills! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• JennyBacardi

May 5, 2011 at 11:44 am

@runemist34: yes i believe you, i worked at La Senza and different bra sizes are sometimes equivalent to another size…weird but true,

@xcandycoatedx: we always want whats on the other side of the fence as they say but at 22 im starting to have more confidence in myself( poling has helped alot ! ) and starting to accept my tiny boobs but with the magic of sexy la senza bras and a sexy shirt ive got it goin on 😉 but sometimes its so easy to loose confidence because we live in a world where beauty= big boobs but we have to learn to rock what we got and show the world that small breasts also has awesome advantages and are still hot 😉

• nymphdancer

May 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I'm a nice full pretty perky B right now.  I actually think all the stuff we do with pole helps perk them up. And I have been since age 17 about every cup size in the world. started out at an A at 17, was a B at 18 then went on BC pills and was a nice C stayed there for years got preggers at 33 became a D, breast fed 2 kids for a total of 3 years was a lovely DD stopped became a smallish B. Started pole and strength training and now have a nice full B cup (and at some times of the month spill over my b's lol) The nice full B cup actually came when I lost almost 20 lbs in the last 6 months.

• PoleKitten87

May 5, 2011 at 8:48 pm

I've learned to accept my boobs small size because of so many smaller chested pole dancers lol. I figure I fit in well when it comes to that. I've been an A cup for as long as I can remember,but would LOVE to be a B. That grow-til-25 theory is something I never heard, but wouldn't doubt, because I have noticed my boobs have gotten a bit bigger in the last 6 years or so (I'm 24 now, but also could have been from hormonal BC) Maybe one day I'll make it to that B!

I think seeing so many smaller-sized pole pros helped me become more confident with a chest I used to hate.

• Dancing Paws

May 5, 2011 at 8:57 pm

You don’t lose weight in only certain areas. For ex, if you do nothing but squats, sure you may losse weight in your legs, but you will lose it everywhere else as well. Your body just loses weight in the bust more. My friend was the same way. She did the treadmill for a summer, stayed the same size all over her body, but lost a whole cup size in her chest. Her body decided that she did not need the bob padding.

• Deesse Jesse

May 6, 2011 at 9:26 am

Big chested girls on this site, I feel your pain!!

I developed early and fast. I was a DD by the end of high school and university bumped it up even more. Right now I'm an F or G depending on the store. Up until I got past the DD mark, bras weren't too bad but after that it turned into a total nighmare. Nothing fit right, and if it looked like it fit, by the end of the day my shoulders and back would be in a lot of pain. So I resorted to the big bras with extra thick straps and I spent a few years feeling…well, really unattractive. It's hard to feel sexy when you've got on a monster white bra that looks like it's for a grandmother.

Eventually, I started looking at places other than LaSenza or WonderBra and it got a lot better. Pretty much for anyone struggling with large bra size issues here is my advice. Sakura's got the right idea. I started looking in sex shops that supply stripper costumes and they had some ok stuff. It fit, but the quality wasn't exactly top notch. If you want really nice bras, look at european based companies. I really like Freya, Chantelle, and Fantasie but they can be pretty pricey (80-150$ each). For anyone on the coasts of Canada check out Change. They are much more reasonably priced but maybe not quite as nice (20-60$).

Work out bras are a whole other story. Chances are in a long pole workout I will probably fall out of my top at least once no matter what bra I wear. The best I can do is wear a tight-ish top that will hold whatever spills out out of view. I still haven't been able to find anything that works for me so I just use a cheap-ish Change bra so if I wreck it, I won't mind. Let me know if anyone knows of good sports bras for the large chested!

• Svarri

May 7, 2011 at 2:15 am

I'm a pretty strong poler and aerialist with big breasts. It's been that way since I was 12 🙁 Thanks genetics! I'm tiny in all other aspects though, which makes it worse (5'2" tall)

I am currently a E cup. I managed to loose a cup size with all the training I do. But even though my breasts now seem small to me, they still look big to other people.

My problem with buying bras is that I've got a very narrow back – I usually fit between 28-30 band (but that's expanding thanks to my muscles). I've had some luck buying bras at Debenhams in their sale. You can also check ebay for cheaper branded bras you'd get at bravissimo.

• Cocoa0

May 7, 2011 at 2:45 am

So in response to the original post… Yes! My boobs keep shrinking. I used to be busty and large (38d and sz 14) and now i am a 34c (sz 8) but my bras keep growing on me! I seem to be shrinking out of all my bras faster than I am shrinking out of my clothes. Different people shrink in different ways BUT there is a BIG difference between being born an A cup and becoming an A cup. I feel ya Meleania!

• NiteKitti

May 7, 2011 at 9:02 am

Pole dancing is really good exercize. You might lose weight, and therefore your boobs might get smaller. Most women's boobs get smaller when they lose weight.

Page 2 of 4