StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Expo 2014

• foxydon4980

September 8, 2014 at 1:35 am

I am so coming to this. When is it. I’m from the UK, been to Vegas twice. Love the place but Vegas and pole. My ultimate dream.xx

• hookedonpole

September 8, 2014 at 9:42 am

Soooooo fun meeting meeting veneers. This is the most I’ve met at an event! Sorry for those who couldn’t make any of the meet up times. It’s so hard with everything going on. It was frustrating for me having an old flip phone so I don’t have social media contact when away from hotel room where I use my table or laptop. I tried the tablet out of the room and didn’t have connection everywhere. Will post pics soon. I am BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Vdub

September 8, 2014 at 10:11 am

At the airport getting ready to go home. I brought a large bag and was nervous about how much my it would weigh due to all my pole swag. Glad to say I checked in at 45.5 pounds. ..yes! Enjoyed meeting everyone and how to meet more of you next year.

• Princess Buttercup

September 8, 2014 at 11:06 am

It was great to meet those of you that I could! Everything from the waist up hurts right now, that is a great sign 🙂 Had a blast and am pretty bummed its over and I am back at my boring ass day job. But I had a couple of successes at the Expo- first Aysha and Cartwheel Mount!!! Woo Hoo!

• hookedonpole

September 8, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Seems like everyone went back to work today. Guess this 58 yr old just couldn’t recover enough to get my butt to work. Emailed boss and office admin asst that I’m not going in lol Went back to bed till 9am and trying to come back to life.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 8, 2014 at 5:41 pm

I did end up flying in and had the time of my life! Incredible! Besides birthing my babies that was the best time in my entire life:) can’t say enough great things about this ever I’ll add pics to my profile

• E Mac

September 8, 2014 at 8:35 pm

@ luvlee where is this info for pole expo 2015 ????

@ organic angel that was the best post ever !!!! I totally giggled at that so cute your excitement 😉

Everyone else glad you had an awesome time!!!!!! Can’t wait for 2015 and maybe we all could enter the biggest studio attendees :p

• hookedonpole

September 8, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Oh man, what a GREAT idea!!!!! Biggest studio group!!!! Let’s keep this in mind for next year!! Someone will have to start posts in advance since I have CRS (Can’t Remember Shit) lol

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 8, 2014 at 9:25 pm

@ e mac the funny thing is that I’m serious! I was in the hospital for three days, and was released last Monday night. I’m four months pregnant and because of both, I thought I was going to have to cancel. I did decide to fly in last minute and so glad I did. I literally had the time of my life. I felt like I really lived and loved those moments! I’m very appreciative that I made it. Me and my two children were also in a horrific accident in March of this year so just knowing what I’ve been through, and making it there, well I was and still am more than stoked!

• sylvia27

September 8, 2014 at 11:01 pm

It was my first time at pole expo, and definitely will be there next year. Unfortunately did not meet as many studio veena members I would have love to meet more. It was amazing to experience all that pole expo has to offer and meeting polers from around the world and pole or aerial dancers in general. I agree if studio veena members had tees made with our name tags it would be easier to remember everyone’s names and would be the largest group there. Just a thought…will be posting pics soon and hope to meet everyone at pole expo 2015 😉

• Princess Buttercup

September 9, 2014 at 10:30 am

Organic Angel- I am glad you were able to make it. I hope everything is OK!

There was some discussion about a group photo this year, but many people are usually representing their home studio, and you can only have one entry per person. If we have enough people that are willing, then great!

• Sierra Taye

September 9, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Hey! So I just want to tell everyone something that is going to make it much more affordable to do this trip next year. Now I am in no way affiliated with this app, but I did use it this way and got free accommodations for my stay and some discounted tickets to shows. The app is called myvegasslots and you can play it completely free. To get enough points for free stuff you have to put a little time into it (and there is a purchase option within te app, but I played for free). You spin the slots and get points, the more points you get the more loyalty points you get, and you use loyalty points to et free stuff. You can only redeem I think four things per trip, but if you have two people going and you each play, that’s right redemptions. It saved us a bunch of money (I went with three other people who played) and we had nights in the Luxor, Monte Carlo, and got discounted tickets to KA, and Zarkaba both by cirque. If you’re willing to put in the time it makes the trip a lot cheaper! Just something to keep in mind for next year… I can’t redeem anything because you have to be over 21 but the three people I am going with are already playing to get points for next year!! Keep it in mind. 🙂

• sylvia27

September 9, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Sierra Taye that is good to know for next year. Princess buttercup, I didn’t get a chance to see that topic about groups. I attend two different studios one in my town and one out of town so I wasn’t representing any studio. This year I have mainly practiced pole and aerial yoga at home. It was just a thought for veena members that might be on the same boat I am without a studio to represent.

• Princess Buttercup

September 10, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Ladies, especially those of you that met me in vegas, I just put up a posting “Need some support” in regards to a recent event here with my local studio. Tell me your thoughts please if you have time. I was trilled to meet those of you that I did and you are wonderfully supportive, so your opinion matters to me!

Page 12 of 12