StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Expo 2014

• SharkyHill

September 5, 2014 at 10:42 am

Sierra Taye, that sucks, I didn’t even think about that. However, if it makes you feel any better, it was so loud in there, you probably wouldn’t be able to meet anyone anyway. The after party isn’t really the best place to do that anyway, the actual expo room and pole star Q&A is (in my opinion). Also, since they had the after party the first night of the expo this year, I think a lot of the “stars” left early and/or didn’t show up at all since they are teaching this morning. (Hugs)

• WebJunk

September 5, 2014 at 11:03 am

@Sierra Taye
    I do not drink. Doctor’s orders. But I tend to avoid parties where there is a lot of drinking. You don’t meet too many people as usually too loud to talk. For meeting any of the “names” they will have too many people around them to get much closer than when they were on stage. If there was someone you wanted to meet & speak with, check where they are appearing at other days (workshops, vendor booths, etc.) and you probably could catch them before or after and have a short conversation. Did that once and ended up having coffee with several people.
    Did not make it to Pole Expo this year. Have been to other events and I skip most of the parties. If I was in Vegas last night, instead of the party I would have went to the Freemont Experience. I love that.

• luvlee

September 5, 2014 at 11:09 am

Usually there are two after parties anyway and most of the “pole stars” are at the Bad Kitty party. It was amazing last year and held in the King Pin suite. I heard the other one was fun as well, but did not stop by that one. I have no idea how it went this year though.

• Princess Buttercup

September 5, 2014 at 3:47 pm

We are at the burger bar now ladies. Come join! On the patio.

• Krissykiki

September 5, 2014 at 4:15 pm

OMG I am so trying to live vicariously through all of you!!!So sad that I didn’t make it out again this year. I hope you are having a fantastic time!!! Enjoying all the photos and stories that people have been sharing πŸ™‚

• Veena

Administrator
    September 5, 2014 at 4:56 pm

It was great meeting many of you!!! 💜

• Lee lee

September 6, 2014 at 9:04 am

I’m sad that I could only visit for a short period of time, but it was great to meet everyone that came out!

• ORGANIC ANGEL

September 6, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Hi all! I’m flying in tonight! Anyone who wants to meet to eat or hang I’m down. I’m pregnant so not drinking but I’m ready for fun! Find me on facebook I’m Starsmith Amy

• PassionForDance

September 6, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Hey y’all, tomorrow is the last day of this AMAZING EXPO EXPERIENCE. I have nothing really planned after 2:00 tomorrow, and I’d like another chance for us to all meet up. Anyone down to do a Studio Veena pole jam session together in the Aerial Playground? Let’s do it!

• Vdub

September 6, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Unfortunately, I have workshops at 1pm, 2:15 and 4:30 so I won’t be able to make it. It was soooo nice meeting all of you lovely ladies, especially those of you whose vids I watch regularly on SV!

• E Mac

September 7, 2014 at 4:28 am

Do you have to sign in for the workshops?Can anyone just come an walk around and check out the vendors? Also is anyone going to be at some of the non pole workshops tomorrow? The ATL booty or the SWAG one? (Ok theme I need to learn how to shake it :p ) cheers an hope to see some of you tomorrow…

• SerenityS

September 7, 2014 at 9:26 am

I have a class from 1 – 2pm but if you do have another meetup I will try to be there.

• PassionForDance

September 7, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Pole jam session @3:30 today, Aerial Playground! Cheers πŸ˜‰

• x falcon 3 0 x

September 7, 2014 at 5:03 pm

I am in a world of the best hurt ever! I didn’t meet as many Veeners as I would have liked but I am totally stoked that I had the chance to meet those I did. I was either nursing a drunk, re-couping, or re-fueling and repeat lol Til next time, hope everyone had as much of an amazing experience as I did and ten some!!! xoxo Jo

• luvlee

September 8, 2014 at 12:32 am

I am so excited the venue and dates for next year were released. It makes it so easy to plan! See you all next year at Hard Rock hotel Las Vegas!

Page 11 of 12