StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancers in Music Videos, the list

• PlatinumATL

August 27, 2012 at 12:20 am

and this new video is awesome, crystylezs , mina, prana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLfmrNw8ygo

its awesome

• amberpoledancer

August 27, 2012 at 7:06 am

I agree with ronia and platinumATL the newest and quite possibly best use of pole Dancers performing awesome moves in an artistic/hypnotic way to a cool tune is the links they posted, it’s a music video by diplo feat lazerdisk- party sex-set it up. I’m sure there are quite a few famous polers in it.

• Irmingard

August 27, 2012 at 8:57 am

Marlo, Mina, Nadia, Reiko, Michelle, Kyra, Autumn, Danielle & Crystal! I'm really hating the comments ignorant jerks are leaving on the video. Ugh.

• Irmingard

August 27, 2012 at 8:58 am

Oh and Prana of course! They missed her credit on there.

• amberpoledancer

August 27, 2012 at 9:27 am

Yup the comments left on that vid are pretty awful! The usual about strippers and sluts ect, iv seen other music vids that are more sexy pole than this one, I’d say this one shows strength, skill and beauty rather than sexy, but there’s always gonna be idiots out there leaving ignorant comments.

• Gymmeke

August 29, 2012 at 5:38 am

Just to add one video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYL0qGXbT0

She plays me like a melody…with me in it 😉

• nilla

August 29, 2012 at 5:53 am

Omgosh PlatinumATL, I love the continuous pole in that one.  Way cool!

• nilla

August 29, 2012 at 5:59 am

Gymmeke, that one is prob my fave one so far.  Awesome.

• firebird

August 30, 2012 at 3:27 am

Hanka u make that video awesome (even in spite of the creepy gawking dudes… Ah, oh well, what r we hot pole dancers to do? We certainly can’t help but have this effect on people!). Anyway, excited to be on this forum w/u!

But I’m even MORE excited that NO ONE else has mentioned the video by the QUEEN herself that has some hot (albeit brief) pole dancing in it — one of my FAVORITE videos by one of my (and everyone’s!) favorites of all time:
    MADONNA! Of course she would have a video somewhere in her repertoire w/pole dancing in it! Check out “Music” (oohh, such a hot song too!)… There was a time I would just replay this vid over & over just to watch that one part in the club… And it’s DEFINITELY got that female empowerment slant we are all wanting to see more of…

So there’s another one for the playlist! Check it out & enjoy! 🙂

• shimz

August 31, 2012 at 6:39 am

havent you girls seen the barry white /kt coates video?its the best and one of the first pole videos i have seen some years ago.when i was just starting to be addicted to pole.you can search at  yt…barry white pole dance.

.this post is a nice idea..and yes i have seen the new music videos and they  seem to be the stereotypes…i am really hoping for a real nice vid for pole.

• Serzi

September 27, 2013 at 10:25 pm

To answer a previous question, yes, Metallica’s video for Turn the Page had some pole dancing. It featured the adult film star Ginger Lynn and she wasn’t half bad. She did a brief chair dance, a front (or back, not sure) hook spin, some sexy floorwork, and a V-leg wrist seat with her back to the camera. Alas…no inverts.

Others I can remember are Violet by Hole, GirlsGirlsGirls by Motley Crue, I Just Don’t Know What to Do With Myself by The White Stripes, and Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson.

In movies: Halloween, Rob Zombie’s wife Sheri did a front hook spin to the song Love Hurts (by Nazareth). Exit to Eden, there were some strippers doing some basic climbs and moves. I Know Who Killed Me, I think Lindsay Lohan did some stuff but I never actually saw the movie. Grindhouse: Planet Terror, Rose McGowan did some slight twirling I think. Suicide Kings, a stripper did some cool moves AND INVERTED…sadly it was a very brief, atmospheric strip club scene and the trickster was not a named character in the film.

• tacha666

September 28, 2013 at 3:47 am

Alethea Austin in Danzig’s Thirteen!!!

Love the song and the video!

• chemgoddess1

September 28, 2013 at 8:26 am

That Danzig video was one that Alethea shot.  Probably one of my favorite videos of hers.

• RobynPoleDancer

September 28, 2013 at 4:31 pm
  • Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

September 28, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Brooke Candy – Dum  – I'm in it 🙂 She's an LA rapper who was in London and needed some pole dancers. We filmed at Metropolis strip club in Bethnal Green, spent HOURE in hair and make up, then hours on the pole. Of course they only ended up using tiny snippets of us. It was me and my friend Millie Robson (the pole dance photographer). Was a really fun experience. 

Page 3 of 4