StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancers in Music Videos, the list

• ronia

January 5, 2012 at 9:55 am

I love pole dancing and could watch pole dancing clips for hours. But having watched a couple of these videos in a row with those ugly horny men gawking and drooling over these women actually made me sick

• chemgoddess1

January 5, 2012 at 10:02 am

Instead of looking at it that way see it as the women having so much power over the men that they cannot even remember to swallow.  It really is all in perception.

• nilla

January 5, 2012 at 10:33 am

I def give props to chicks who can handle the stripper scene.  I think if you break it down, it's really really really good acting.  I definitely couldn't pretend to like random guys at strip-clubs enough to validate them for their money. 

• CeledaBcn

January 5, 2012 at 11:03 am

Good13 videos xD

Make it grow hehehe

@ronia: Only have to see something… Those guys adore a girl that they can't touch, like a goddess!!! xD Or like a god if it's a man 😛

• ronia

January 5, 2012 at 11:18 am

Well, I much prefer watching a video like "Rabiosa" because it shows pole dancing as something really fun she likes to do for herself. As for some of the other videos, it's all shown from a man's perspective so I can hardly see it as empowering.

• crazykitten

January 5, 2012 at 2:22 pm

There's a brief clip of Gaga on a pole at the end of You and I.  I've heard that she used to pole dance, but never have found more than rumors.

• polegypsy

January 5, 2012 at 2:35 pm

The John Popper Project – "Lapdance" feat. DJ Logic 

its even a good song to pole to!!

• nilla

January 6, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I agree Ronia, a lot of the videos show it from a man's perspective, the girls don't even look like they are enjoying themselves, they're like booty popping zombies.  That part I find sad.  I do get giddy tho when I see pole in ANYTHING like a shoutout to pole, haha.

• Destiny Joy

January 7, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Doesnt turn the page by metallica have a bit of pole?

• chemgoddess1

January 7, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Never watched that video before…how depressing.

• ronia

August 26, 2012 at 4:41 am

This video is shot in a very interesting way. Kind of looks like pole dancers skewers https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif.

The music is very hypnotizing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jLfmrNw8ygo

• CapFeb

August 26, 2012 at 5:17 am

@ Crazykitten 

Gaga admitted to being an erotic dancer before she was discovered in New York. Whether or not that includes pole dancing is to be determined, but she was definitely a dancer 🙂

• RobynPoleDancer

August 26, 2012 at 12:20 pm
  • Anonyma

August 26, 2012 at 12:23 pm

britney spears, gimme more

• PlatinumATL

August 27, 2012 at 12:15 am

I do not know who the dancer is, but whitesnake release a video last year with pole dancing in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOwd30wXc-0

Page 2 of 4