StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions NEW!!! StudioVeena Pole by Lil Mynx

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 13, 2014 at 9:13 pm

brookebat, your height decision should be informed by a few additional things:

1) Will you use this pole on other ceilings? (you can order additional mounts) If so what are their heights? If you will be using this on ceiling between 8 and 9 feet order the shorter pole if 9 to 10 order the longer pole.

2) If you will only be using it on 9 foot ceilings get the 9 to 10 foot pole as it will provide you with more workable pole.

• brookebat

February 14, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Thank you for the input about lil minx cutting it to a certain size but I have my heart set on the Studioveena pole.
    Webby-All the areas I will be using it in are 9 ft. If I get it specially cut and the measurement is wrong (too long or too short) will the pole still work? Or will I have to get a new one? I am not confident about measuring to an exact amount as I have carpet and don’t know how much it will give under the weight of a pole. My understanding is that I can adjust the 9 to 10 ft somewhat to fit my needs. Is this true?

• jesikah6

February 14, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Just to clarify, the SV pole is manufactured and shipped by Lil Minx.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 14, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Brook, yes the pole adjust, if you buy the 9-10 ft sv pole it will adjust up to 10 feet. You would only need to custom cut the pole if your ceilings are LOWER then 8 ft. Yes the SV pole is sent from lil mynx so if a SV pole needs to be cut they will cut it. 🙂

• Autumn Sky

February 17, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I have two questions about the SV Pole. 1) my pole room is detached from the house so it is not a temperature controlled environment ( except for days I am poling) . When I had my stainless steel this was not a problem, but when i got my titanium gold pole I found out the humidity was starting to make it rust, so after each session, I have to take down my pole and carry it across my backyard into the house. Are powdered coated poles as sensitive to the elements as titanium gold?
    Question 2) I have a LM 50 stainless steel, the pole is not up but I still have the hook in the ceiling, would I be able to use the same hook or are they different?

• Veena

Administrator
    February 17, 2014 at 4:44 pm

I would say that any pole should not be constantly exposed to elements. SS is probably the least affected by humidity, I think.

The advantage you have using the SV pole is that yes, the mount from your SS LM will work with our pole, and as you know you can quickly remove it and put it back up when you need to.

• Mummyof3

February 18, 2014 at 7:46 am

If all uk UK dancers shipped in bulk would it reduce the price for us? I have noticed a few interested from the UK? I would be happy to receive them all and courier them out to UK addresses? I could be your UK agent! lol

• XxMyztikxX

April 23, 2014 at 12:45 pm

I was thinking ab0ut selling my 45mm x p0le f0r a purple veena p0le l0l. d0 y0u think its just as g00d and h0lds g00d as well as the x p0les? I really want 0ne hahaha.

• MD5677

April 23, 2014 at 1:34 pm

The one thing I like about the xpole is being able to move it from place to place because I really don’t have a permanent spot yet. Turns out that it is the only thing I like about the pole so I am saving up for your pole. Do you offer multiple brackets so I can put it up in multiple places?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    April 23, 2014 at 2:00 pm

You can order multiple mounts for the pole.

• Serzi

April 1, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Is this pole available for purchase anymore or was this a limited release? Was such a badass pole.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 1, 2015 at 8:35 pm

No longer avalible 😔

Page 7 of 7