StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions NEW!!! StudioVeena Pole by Lil Mynx

• NEW!!! StudioVeena Pole by Lil Mynx

Posted by Webmaster on April 4, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Working closely with Lil Mynx we have developed a pole based on their industry leading 45mm Rotator dance pole that is specially designed for polers of all skill levels. 

The StudioVeena Pole installs easily and can be put up or taken down in mere seconds. The ceiling bracket is small, only requires a single screw and doubles as a plant hook. 

The new Lil Mynx rotator base makes it as easy as pressing a button to switch from static to spinning and nearly as easy to convert back to static. There is no more fumbling with pins or screws. 

A new 2 stage powdercoating process provides a unique grip experience you'll find nowhere else and a beautiful metallic purple color no other pole can match.

go here for more information https://www.studioveena.com/shopping/lilmynx

Veena replied 9 years, 1 month ago 46 Members · 102 Replies
  • 102 Replies
  • zoeyxxxx

April 4, 2013 at 5:03 pm

awws i need a new pole. wedding / pole / wedding / pole. hmmm guess the pole will have to wait till december. on the upside it will be a great xmas present 🙂

• glitterhips

April 4, 2013 at 5:16 pm

WOW HOW COOL IS THIS!!! I want one!!! This is such exciting news 🙂 I was too excited to finish reading and I was gonna ask if it was purple, of course it is!!! Aaaawesome 🙂

• HotelChick

April 4, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Awwww….it’s beautiful!

• Saphyre

April 4, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I just ordered one!! So excited!!

• Krissykiki

April 4, 2013 at 5:38 pm

very cool!

• Runemist34

April 4, 2013 at 6:06 pm

It says 'US only,' but does that mean that $45 shipping and handling is only for US, or is it the pole is only for sale in the US?
    Also, how's the grip on the powder coat? I often find powder coating to be quite grippy, almost uncomfortably so when it comes to spins!

And, finally, is the colour more red, towards the pink end of things, or more blue, towards the violet end of things?

Since I can't seem to get the conversion kit for my pole, I'm considering saving up for a new Lil Mynx, and I do love me some purple…

• Webmaster

Administrator
    April 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Runemust we can ship to Canada for $100 (I would send you a paypal request for an extra $55).

Grip is a personal thing as can be attested by many of forum posts here.  The grip is definitely different than the standard little mynx but whether its grippier, more grippy, or less grippy is going to depend on your body chemistry.

What I can tell you is that we had a circus performer playing on one of our demo units and he said it was the best finish he'd ever worked on.

The color is very purple, more towards the violet I would say.  It's a beautiful metallic finish.

• Runemist34

April 4, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Well, webby, I'd say you've sold me pretty thoroughly 😉 Now, I just have to dig up the money for it!

Lets hope my job gives me full time hours for this summer… or else I'll have to wait till September to get it! But, now that I know it exists and sounds beautiful, I know my goals 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    April 4, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I think it's on the Red end of the purple spectrum, I guess Webmaster and I see things differently! It's basically our logo color.

• Athena30

April 4, 2013 at 6:56 pm

im looking to buy a pole next month or so. What would you say is the major difference between this pole and an x pole?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 4, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Athena30 both brands are great poles! But I love how FAST the SV pole goes up and down. I hoop a lot in my pole space and to be able to take it down and put it back up in seconds is soooo great. I like the powder coated grip for my body and the switch from spin to static is fast. Oh and it's light so moving it around isn't any trouble. 

• Lyme Lyte

April 4, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I can get my LM pole up n 10 seconds…..down in about 7!

• Layla Duvay

April 4, 2013 at 9:04 pm
  • JenLFG

April 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm

That’s really cool!

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

April 4, 2013 at 11:55 pm
Page 1 of 7