StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My Cupcake Wars Video Audition :D

• Sassypants

May 8, 2013 at 10:18 am

That show is the best and your cupcakes look DIVINE! I like the spin and twirl touch at the end, toohttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif Best of luck!

• glitterhips

May 8, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Sorry I'm behind on this post I was locked out of my account on my phone! Thanks so much everyone!!!! I will let you all know what happens with it!!! xo

• glitterhips

May 8, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Sassypants yes you got the secret pole joke lmao 😉 Missy poles too, that is actually how I met her!!! At a workshop with Alethea Austin, a few days after she won USPDF. We just had baking in common. I forgot to write that in my original post!

• glitterhips

May 8, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Tacha – it's a baking competition show where the contestants bake cupcakes with different themes and ingredients, and one team is eliminated each round. A cupcake has the icing on the top and a muffin is usually plain and mostly undecorated. 🙂

• Saphyre

May 8, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I absolutely loved your vid! You said you were uncomfortable in front of a camera, but I think you are a natural!! You and Missy make a great team, and I hope you make it!! I love, love your cupcakes and the whole world should know about them and you!! xoxoxoxo

• Anonyma

May 8, 2013 at 8:28 pm

do you talk about pole in the show, im participating to a cooking show soon and they want me to pole and im like ….noooooo … im scared it could ruin my chances. What is your opinion on the subject 

• Mitzy Blue

May 9, 2013 at 10:37 pm

huh, I totally thought that the difference between a muffin and a cupcake was that one was based off a bread and the other a cake. It makes more sense that it would be on decoration though.

• Cherished

May 10, 2013 at 1:45 am

Yeah I thought that too Mitzy. I'll still eat them all though lol

• suigintou

May 10, 2013 at 3:57 am

That was such a cute video!  I really want to try your cupcakes, they look delicious.  You two kind of remind me of Max and Caroline from 2 Broke Girls when they entered cupcake wars (Don't know if you watched it but you should, it's so funny!).  Anyhoo, I wish you the best of luck!  

Page 2 of 2