StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My Cupcake Wars Video Audition :D

• My Cupcake Wars Video Audition :D

Posted by glitterhips on May 3, 2013 at 2:10 pm

So, in a weird twist of fate I have been asked to send a casting video to Cupcake Wars! Here it is, my partner is actually a Veener also and she is a pole dancer too! That's how we met and we have been friends for a few years now and even competed in the same division at Midwest Pole Dance Competition 2012. Just so happened her work background is true and we both pole and bake so naturally she was the perfect partner especially I lack fancy decorating skills and she lacks the scratch baking but together we are a great team!!! and we worked super well together Missy you rock!!!! I don't know when I will find out, I'm sending over my application tomorrow. Wish me luck! xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOriF1mjHg

suigintou replied 11 years ago 18 Members · 24 Replies
  • 24 Replies
  • Dwiizie

May 3, 2013 at 2:45 pm

GOOD LUCK!!!! I was talking about you all morning because I have coworkers very addicted to the show. I wish you the greatest of success!!!!

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

May 3, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Good Luck!!! 

• calipolepixie

May 3, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Good luck!

• JBStarryEyedGirl

May 3, 2013 at 5:20 pm

OMG so cute! You girls did a fab job, and you both looked adorable! I was really hoping you would slip in a shot of you two eating cupcakes on a pole though. =) Good luck ladies, make your dreams come true.

• verucablue

May 3, 2013 at 6:23 pm

such a super cute video – you have a great look you are a shoe in https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

• tacha666

May 4, 2013 at 1:59 am

Super cute!

But can someone explain to non-Americans what Cupcake War is? I have to admit, I don’t even know the difference between a cupcake and a muffin…

• Cherished

May 4, 2013 at 2:22 am

Good luck Glitterhips. Your vid was great and the cupcakes look so delicious!

• ORGANIC ANGEL

May 4, 2013 at 4:38 pm

What an awesome and fun shoot! I hope you get in!!! Fingers crossed!

• ChevaleresseMommy

May 4, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Thats awesome. I love that show and watch it all the time.Good luck. Hope all goes well.

• ChevaleresseMommy

May 4, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Thats awesome. I love that show and watch it all the time.Good luck. Hope all goes well.

• MsBKitty

May 5, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Awesome video and I love that show! Good luck ladies!

• MsBKitty

May 5, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Awesome video and I love that show! Good luck ladies!

• phedre

May 6, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Good luck!!! That’s so super awesome.

• Mitzy Blue

May 7, 2013 at 2:03 pm

That is AWESOME! XD If you get on I may have to seriously reconsider my "I don't watch tv" mantra! Fingers crossed for you girls!

• VerticalEdge

May 7, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Good luck!!!!

Page 1 of 2