StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Logistics of a 14 to 15 ft (removable) pole?

• Veena

Administrator
    May 19, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Yes Roxi it the Xpole vaulted ceiling adaptor. I use 4 of the tallest extensions and the tallest of the small extentions. I can't remember the exact sizes off hand. 🙂

• Roxi

May 19, 2011 at 2:34 pm

awesome, i have send x-pole a email because of the ceiling adapter, answer: no problem, i can order it from germany 🙂

so you recommend the "Vaulted Mount"? XPole also sell a "Block Mount" for flat ceilings. ahhh to many decisions to make haha

okay, if I have understood correctly you have the basic pole set and use from this: 2 x 1000mm (3ft 3inches) and 1 x 250mm (10inches). so you have buy-extra: 2 x 1000mm (3ft 3inches)? right? i am sorry for going so deep into it, but i am really scared to buy something wrong. (my ceiling is not exactly 14ft, it is 13.6ft). how high is the Adapter? have to consider that too baaah

• Yogini

May 19, 2011 at 2:41 pm

I'm no photography expert (I can barely work my camera and upload photos), but wouldn't it be possible for the photographer to edit the color of the pole in photos?

I just asked my friend who is an editor for a magazine and photoshops all the time. She said changing the color of something in a photo is relatively easy, but it depends on the photo and how well-defined the thing is.

So, I guess if a client wants to change the pole color in some photos, it's not entirely impossible…

• nymphdancer

May 19, 2011 at 3:05 pm

its totally possible to change the color of the pole. Last year there was a guy on facebook "pinking" everyones pole pics with a pink pole for breast cancer awareness.

I have the vaulted ceiling adapter as well, because I do have a vautled ceiling, love it and am seriously considering using that set up in my studio when i open it.

• coolchange

May 19, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Yes, changing color with Photoshop very doable..and now with Photoshop 5 and the "content aware" improvement, very easy to just take the pole out of the photo completely (easier with more contrast between pole and background).  Now that would be interesting!  A brass monkey, superman or something and no pole….I guess it would look like you were flying or levitating!  

• Veena

Administrator
    May 19, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Yes roxi 🙂 you will most likely need 2 more of the biggest extensions . If you don’t need the vaulted mount I would think the block would work fine.

Page 2 of 2