StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions In home 1 on 1 pole lessons

• chemgoddess1

January 9, 2013 at 7:11 pm

When the studio that I taught at closed and my students were bummed my husband wanted me to teach out of the house, mainly because he knew how upset I was for leaving my students and also that he knew I really enjoyed it.  We actually got into a little bit of an argument over it because I was trying to tell him excatly what I had learned here and in an instructor forum; he thought I was looking for an easy out.

If you do go forth, make sure that you have someone who knows where you are going and when you are supposed to be done and if you do not check in they are to alert the police if they cannot reach you.

• Charley

January 9, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Yes, great advicde Chem – I only go to clients houses I know – they can invite their friends if they want – this has caused serious limitations for me because I cannot generally take on new students so I only work with those I know here or through FB.

My bf knows the adress and phone number to where I am going – we do check in's – etc.

• chemgoddess1

January 10, 2013 at 7:59 am

I have been the contact person not only for friends who do teach (at other people's homes) but also for first dates.

• Dwiizie

January 10, 2013 at 8:12 am

I had a first (and last) date get terribly offended by that lol

• chemgoddess1

January 10, 2013 at 9:30 am

I have friends who have called someone from the bathroom asking them to call them back in 5 minutes and act like it is an emergency to get out of a date.  But that is a whole other topic.

• verucablue

January 10, 2013 at 3:09 pm

LOL Chem…my friends and I had the code word "turtle" – if we called and said that then you needed to text us back with an "emergency" so we could jet – and by text I mean on a 2 way – cause i haven't dated in EONS lol

Page 3 of 3