StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions If you don’t have our lessons why?

• Veena

Administrator
    March 11, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Even after your 3 day trial ends you can use this code anytime you like GET3FREE and view the lessons for 3 more days ๐Ÿ™‚

• Twilight Starr

March 12, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I’m a proud member! Anyone hesitating because you aren’t sure of the value…hesitate no longer. I have subscribed to MANY a pole site and by far Veena’s site is the most comprehensive! She shows the move, explains points of contact, shows moves needed before this one, states muscle groups used, shows tricks from a variety of angles, shows common mistakes- all at a perfect pace. She doesn’t just show what it looks like! This site is not only great for home polers, but I’d highly recommend it as a teaching resource for any instructor. Warm up options, strength training, flexibility training, tricks, combinations, etc. You will not find this detail and expertise -at such a reasonable cost- anywhere!! Veena is a fabulous instructor and this site is worth every penny!

• Vdub

March 13, 2015 at 2:11 pm

I agree with @Twilight Starr. I have had a membership for a few years now. Sometimes I use it often, and other times I don’t. In my mind, it really balances out because the cost is so reasonable. I’ve subscribed to other online pole sites and they don’t measure up to SV and cost twice the amount.

Webmaster, If you’re looking to add more to the site, I would say more advanced lessons. Veena did a video of a flag invert and it was very detailed and really helped.

• Vdub

March 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Actually, I meant to say more advanced moves that don’t require as much flexibility (for those of us still working on it) or variations of current advanced moves that take into account polers who aren’t as flexible. Don’t know if that makes sense, but Veena has some awesome advanced lessons that I can’t do YET since I’m still working on my flexibility.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 13, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Vdub, I upload all the lessons and edit them too, luckily webby doesn’t have to worry about that! ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s really a challenge to find advanced work that doesn’t require flexibilty, that is part of why I place some moves in advanced. Now that we are all moved in, I would like to start adding to the quick lessons again every week! I need to get everyone passed all the sickness that has been hanging around our family, we keep passing it a round!! :/

• ambience24z9338

March 14, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Hello.. I missed this thread. I can say that there are alot of good ideas. I do like the fact that it gives you options for lessons pricing. The $10 monthly and $20 monthly are great Awesome prices based on my income. kinda like Netflix.. if the price is small enough i probably won’t miss it. Im in a membership at a studio and regretTed being under a strict contract for a year. I love some of the classes and I was particularl about which instructor was teaching that particular section but for the amount I been paying out does not show on me. you learn whatever they show that day and hope that you learn it before changing to something else. If 80 % of the class learned a move then they go ahead to showing a new move. I bared had time to get to my favorite classes due to work and school. This site I think is awesome because of the Social part I don’t get anywhere here. I’m seriously waiting to pay out my contract so that I can try more on here. Veena is awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ I would never feel as comfortable on any other site posting vids of what I learned from watching Veena and you guys also. Everyone has made me more confident in my body as a beginner poler. I like to watch YouTube but this site is better and more secured for actually posting and learning. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Msbrittanydanae8897

March 15, 2015 at 12:00 am

I’ve thought about it a lot. I want to but $99 on top of my $125/month studio fees is too much, but if you are willing to have a year membership at $99 ($79 at times) why not drop the month to month price down more? Or……. Offer an autopay option for 1 year. Where we pay $10/month with a 1 year commitment. I would definitely do it then. Plus you will still get your entire year worth of membership.

• Zureili

March 15, 2015 at 3:08 am

Slightly off-topic. I ร‚ย convinced my brother to let me use his pay pal to get a year membership when it was on for $79usd which with currency exchange worked out to be just over $100, which is still a fantastic price ๐Ÿ™‚ super happy to finally have membership on here

• Msbrittanydanae8897

March 15, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Also the trial period ended before my pole arrived in the mail so I didn’t. Get to use the site at all. I love the feeling of the studio and the women there. So I wouldn’t be giving up the studio for online courses. I would use them as a supplement.

• asdfasdfasdf

March 15, 2015 at 5:46 pm

I decided to try them out because there was a sale and I’m in need of some fresh ideas to try. I admit I did delay a bit but I didn’t have a good reason why. I guess I was worried I wouldn’t follow through. I really miss being in a regular, local class and progressing through the ranks. I am looking forward to being part of the discussions here, and I miss the friendships I made at “real” pole class. Let’s see how this goes. ๐Ÿ™‚

• K Bang

March 15, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Like many others it’s simple – it’s because I have no pole at home.

It would be complicated, but if you could work with a manufacturer or a distributor of poles to offer a package deal – pole + year’s lessons – that may be a win/win.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 15, 2015 at 6:45 pm

It seems a common theme is “My trial ended before I got my pole”. We actually have a trial code that gives you a second shot at the trial. You can add GET3FREE to your account in your account control panel https://www.studioveena.com/accounts and get 3 extra days.

K Bang, we would love to offer a package deal, and have brought this to the pole manufacturers but they have thus far decided against working with us in this way.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 15, 2015 at 8:08 pm

For those who don’t have a pole, I’ve got tons of things to help you improve your pole journey that don’t require a pole at all. Including stretching routines to follow รฐลธหœโ€ฐ

• newschik

March 16, 2015 at 8:44 am

I posted on this thread 7 months ago, lamenting about a need for more advanced lessons and Studio Veena has responded big time! Not only have some of the more advanced and popular moves been added with detailed breakdown, the quick lessons are great for those of us who teach pole part time and need inspiration for combos and tricks that more students are demanding. This site is well organized and the daily updates are little idea ticklers. Even if you don’t have a pole at home, the ability to get stretches and strength moves that you can do at the gym or on a playground make the lessons on this site a great buy.

• garynnnjb5232

March 27, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Its not in everyones budget

Page 13 of 13