StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I was sold a FAKE Xpole!

• Pussy Galore

March 6, 2012 at 3:16 am

Oh bless you im so sorry to hear this! Paypal hopefully will give you your money back. I bought an x-pole last week from ebay thinking it was the xpert but its not 🙁 it not the sport either so im confused. The packaging says V  but cant seem to find any ref to this model on the web, It spins and has the clear rubber at the top etc but its top loading not bottom as id hoped for 🙁  but being a complete novice i hope its enough for me and that its not fake. Keep us updated please, lets see how honourable Paypal really are. good luck.

• chemgoddess1

March 6, 2012 at 5:40 am

PG, did you read through this thread?  Most likely it is a fake.  Post a link to the seller, please.

• nymphdancer

March 6, 2012 at 2:45 pm

lol I saw chem say PG and I was like what???? I don't have a fake x-pole. Duh wrong forum!

• chemgoddess1

March 6, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Snort…….

TOTALLY wrong forum. 

• Hollywood in CT

March 6, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I also purchased a "pole" from ebay.  Clear rubber on top also, top loading, came in x-pole box and everything.  Contacted seller and asked if it was a fitness pole or x-pole; he stated it was a fitness pole.  I was having a problem with the static/spin mode and we came to the agreement that I return it for a full refund.

• ThePoleDancingShop

March 19, 2012 at 7:00 am

Here's a little more info on avoiding fake X-Poles : http://www.thepoledancingshop.com/fake-x-poles/

• AunjelaMarie

March 20, 2012 at 7:38 am

I'm not sure how long it was when you bought it but if you paid thru Paypal, you can dispute it to get your money back! If the product was not what it says or you got something different even if it is deffective, dispute it. It may take awhile to get your money back but you will. I only deal with Power Sellers on Ebay and there certain things I will not buy on them as well especially electronics. If you paid with a credit card, you can call the bank where the card issued and dispute it there.

• DanceFever

March 31, 2012 at 8:22 pm

I bought a pole and have not received it yet. X or FAKE?

Look at this on eBay:

X POLE XPERT 45MM CHROME STATIC & SPINNING POLE

http://bit.ly/H3JNm1

• Vixen East

April 1, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Hi dance fever,

have you bought it from pole-delight seller in ebay? because I just bought one from them yesterday… 

• Beckypolegirl

April 1, 2012 at 3:02 pm

i got my pole from a company called pole delight but it was on amazon and it is a real x pole

• Vixen East

April 1, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Really? i got it from ebay but same supplier name… OMG! 

• DanceFever

April 1, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Yes mine should be here tomorrow. When I went to their eBay store, it looked legit. It directs you to the uk store if you want more info, and it’s family run. I have been harrassing him/her with questions so we will see!

• DanceFever

April 1, 2012 at 6:55 pm

P.s he/ she told me there is a serial number on the box and pole!! Yay!! I didn’t get a fake pole!!!

• kisses4me

April 1, 2012 at 7:34 pm

i was looking at that seller on ebay also. but wasnt sure if it was legit or not. but glad its real .maybe i can order soon. trying to save up now almost there

• mspretty1414

April 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

you know you can order one off of this site right?  The shipping is super cheap and you have the peace of mind knowing it's real…

Page 4 of 5