StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How many studios have you been to?

• luvlee

November 27, 2012 at 10:55 pm

I have been to 5 studios. Wow. I did not realize that. I have one I call home and that is Infinity Aerial in Columbus, OH. It is still over an hour away though. I do not get to goo regularly. I am one who pays and shows up for workshops at various studios here and there.

• minicoopergrl

November 28, 2012 at 6:08 am

I was regualy attending Xpose Fitness in Hanover, MD.  Ive also taken classes at the Towson, MD location and do drop ins from time to time at the Annapolis, MD location.  I prefer Annapolis over all of them for personal reasons.  Ive also taken classes at Pole Pressure in 3 of their locations.  I havent visited the new location yet but from looking at pictures – its so pretty!

• PersianXcursian

November 29, 2012 at 12:40 am

I've been to Davis And Sacramento Pole dance studios as well as Unveiled Fitness. I attend the first two when I am in Davis for school and the latter when I go home to visit family.

• darling dearest

November 29, 2012 at 1:25 am

Body & Pole
    New York Pole Dancing
    SHOCKra Studio

I'm traveling to California this winter and am excited to visit my first out-of-state studio!

• phoenix kazree

November 29, 2012 at 3:52 am

I’m so happy to see this thread. I’ve been meaning to compile a list of all os the studios that I’ve trained at. My job requires me to travel constantly, so I don’t have a home studio. With new city that I visit, I have to find a new studio to train at. I’ve extremely lucky to have studio owners open their doors to allow me train outside of regular business hours.

My list is incomplete, but so far I remember 31 studios. This is not counting the places where I’ve only taught workshops or privates. I’ve actually put in hours upon hours of training at over 31 studios.

• Hazi411

November 29, 2012 at 4:23 am

Wow Phoenix that’s impressive! I’m envious 🙂 i actually forgot to mention the only overseas studio that Ive been to(so far!) – I’ve made 2 visits to Pussycat Pole in England. Hopefully I can add more next year 😉

• glitterhips

November 29, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I got to take a private at Shine in Las vegas with Suwasit!! I also saw Pink Puma training there and saw her doing her stretch warm up…holy crapola! Suwasit was the same size as me and really cute and a great instructor I highly recommend the studio and his instruction.

On the same trip I was in Alethea's pole space in her LA apartment does that count?! I swam in her pool too. I also saw Veena's new house and swam in her pool too!!! It was the best celebrity polecation ever I am still dreaming of it!!

• Lyme Lyte

November 29, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Oh Glitter, I would love to do all those too!!! Lucky girl you!

• JBStarryEyedGirl

November 29, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I have been to 4 pole studios, and I hope to visit as many more as I can!

FitChix Fitness Studio – St Louis, Mo (my home studio)

Soft Senuous Moves – San Antonio, Tx

L'Rue Studio – Denver, Co

Body & Pole – NYC, Ny

There are so many great studios I would love to go to, and instructors I would love to take classes from! The ladies at Vertical Joe's Atlanta seem wild, bet I could learn some tricks from them! Or if I could get to England and hang out with the Polenastics crew. Another dream is to someday make it to Australia and dance at Bobbi's Studio in Sydney!

My vacations are now just excuses to take more pole classes! =)

• Hazi411

November 29, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I like to have at least one pole session on visits back to the UK, otherwise I lose strength and the callouses disappear from my hands 😉

Page 2 of 2