StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Has anyone heard of Mega Brand stripper pole?

• minicoopergrl

July 7, 2012 at 11:47 am

Chem is right, Erica is gone from PS.  I kinda had gotten the hint during PoleCon.  I do hope customer service is just as good now.

I have a star stand alone and I got it problem free.  Ive been using it since I got it and it only takes about 5min to have it fully set up.  

• Leanne Love

July 7, 2012 at 7:46 pm

X-Pole's assembly video is extremely helpful with the setup, and once you get the hang of it it's really not a big deal. I disassemble my pole completely every time I use it and last time I set it up I looked at the clock and it took about 6 minutes. (Sometimes I get lucky with getting it level and it's really quick, sometimes it takes a couple minutes of adjusting to get it leveled).

• sundcarrie

July 8, 2012 at 9:26 am

I don't know about this Mega Brand Stripper pole but I would say spend the money and get one of the poles the ladies here recommend. I bought a cheap on on ebay the Carmen Electra one and it is not a good pole. It works but I wouldn't trust it for some of the more advanced moves. I will eventually get a better pole but I do not recommend buying one that is not a trusted brand. I spend about 7 hours a week at the studio so I do all the harder moves there and stick with cleaning up the simple stuff at home for the most part.

Page 2 of 2