StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Finally.. The answer to sweaty hands

• Cantetinza17

December 13, 2012 at 3:01 pm

I'm going to try this because I sweat a lot on my inner thighs and my hands and I have a chrome pole at home, so always slipping is slowing me down.  I don't practice as much cause I get frustrated with the constant slipping.

• Pole gal

December 13, 2012 at 3:27 pm

I made this discussion a while ago and a few others foud it helped them aswel. xx https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/5075eeb3-8ea8-49ef-9785-32480ac37250

• chemgoddess1

March 25, 2013 at 8:37 am

No, malt vinegar is not white vinegar.  Malt vinegar is made from barley, is brown and has a distinctive flavor (used on fires and potato chips a lot).  I want to say that it may leave a sticky residue.

• Zoiiys

August 22, 2013 at 5:42 pm

So, yes or no to using diluted vinegar on a TG pole?? Would really love to try!

• leyrose

August 22, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I have a  medical problem called Hyperhydrosis which is excess sweating of the hands and feel ALL the time, not just while poling. To put it this way, if I put my hand down on a normal piece of printer paper, I'll soak it right through.

What works for me is Dri-Chlor which is very strong anti perspirant deoderant. I put this on my hands and feet every second night when I get in bed and it dries and stops my hands sweating completely!

I know for a lot of people this may be extreme, but vinger, windex, anything doesn't work for me while poling. I use dri hands which helps my grip while poling too.

• Staxxz

August 24, 2013 at 6:25 am

I’m definitely going to try the white vinegar because I sweat way too much by the time I do like three pole walks and a half spin ill try to grip like a sit and I’m already to moist just that fast and I slide down lol I have to wear boots just to stick because I’m so sweaty the mighty grip doesn’t work for me either and that really sucks sometimes I mean it looks sexy in all lol (boots) but them thangs get hot …so I’m trying that today! 🙂 Thanks ladies an gents.Or gent I think I seen a male post too:) Toodles

• quancutie23

October 8, 2013 at 9:07 am

Ive been using hair spray but gonna try the white vinegar

• IrishOrla

October 8, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Wow. I recently posted about being overly sweaty with pole, now it seems iv got an answer! Defo going to try this vinegar on my hands 🙂

• kmccool

October 9, 2013 at 5:01 am

Will distilled white vinegar affect a powder coated pole? I realize that a small amount used on the hands wouldn't affect it too badly in the short term but over time would the finish start to tarnish or will the grip be affected in some sort of way?

• JennRN35

February 23, 2014 at 3:23 pm

All I currently have on hand is Apple Cider Vinegar and Cake Vodka.

• llforman7

February 23, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Prince grip.

Page 8 of 8