StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Brass X-pole!

• Mary Ellyn

September 15, 2011 at 9:17 am

Interesting about the brasso…but making it brittle is what I read about. I've always used brasso on my brass poles when I had one though.

• Mary Ellyn

September 15, 2011 at 9:17 am

Interesting about the brasso…but making it brittle is what I read about. I've always used brasso on my brass poles when I had one though.

• Dancing Paws

September 15, 2011 at 9:22 am

I would consult with x pole on care for the brass poles. They told me that I should err away from windex just to be cautiousregarding my TG pole, and the same went for vinegar (since it is so acidic and the TG is a coating) so I only use alcohol to clean my pole. If the brass is just a coating, vinegar could eat away at the coating over time. Brasso would probably be your best bet if it is specifically made for brass. i still say ask x pole. E-mail x pole US instead. They have always been really helpful. 

• Mary Ellyn

September 15, 2011 at 9:24 am

Interesting side note…when we had our mirrors installed the guy told us to never use Windex on our mirrors as it can drip behind the mirror and will remove the silver backing and ruin in.

Since then I won't use Windex on my poles.

• Reeree

September 15, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Hi girls….I just recieved a letter from the NZ X-Pole rep 'Lisa' in regards to my complains about my brass 45 x-pole.

I am happy to say that she was extreamly happy to help me with my concerns on the finish of the pole.  I was leaning towards the fact that I would be stuck with brass concidering I had opened and used my pole.  But Lisa, has heard and understood my concerns in regard to it….which is very cool I must say…  She has given me another week to see if my poles grip changes with use….or she will swap it to a chrome.  No questions asked!.

Thank you  X-Pole NZ…now thats customer service!!

There was one other girl who spoke up on this thread saying she too had a new Brass 45 x-pole and was having body grip issues too…..How are you going now?….is your grip improving with use??  Let us know, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks girls…this thread has been sooo informative and helpful!

• upandover

September 15, 2011 at 6:27 pm

they offered to exchange it, good on NZ

when I contacted xpole us to confront them about the pole being true brass they threatened me with legal action, (you can read it in the first letter I posted) funny how different countrie branches treat customers differently.

• upandover

September 15, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I totally just spelled country wrong, 

6 years of university education folks, 6 years

Page 7 of 7