StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone up for doing Veena’s 30 day programme?

• Veena

Administrator
    October 24, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Yes, that one was an old misprinted challenge. The correct calendar is posted up near the top of this thread 🙂 I’m not at my computer so I can’t repost the photo yet 🙂

• Rachel Osborne

October 25, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Yay Cazzz!
    Day 25 both here.

• Cazzzz

October 28, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Day 30 of start challenge DONE. Complete. Fine’.
    Now, I will add one more class per week, continue to practice the group routine for the fall showcase and start to work on my solo for the spring showcase. Yeah, I’m a newbie and I’m goin’ for it. 🙂

• dustbunny

October 28, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Hurrah Cazzz! That sounds like a lot of fun. Just don’t let yourself get stressed out trying to do so much that you forget what you love about pole. 💖

• Rachel Osborne

October 30, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Finished both!

• dustbunny

October 30, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Woo-hoo! Way to go tropical pole. 😄

• Club Dynasty

November 1, 2014 at 3:41 am

I had to take a day off to rest my body, but I finished both programs on the 31st! Yay! To celebrate, and to fulfill a Freestyle Friday request from my mom, I recorded a video, https://www.studioveena.com/videos/edit/5454995d-2464-4d0e-b7e3-61720a9aa0eb. I was supposed to include a move where I do my straight leg V invert, courtesy of the ab conditioning from the 30 day ab program, but the clips ended up on the cutting room floor LOL. Instead, the invert that made the cut at least demonstrates I can do them more consistently without momentum, which is something that was lacking before (I’ll be writing a testimonial on that).

My plans now are to redo a portion of the ab program, substituting aerial V legs for knee tucks and shoulder mount tucks and V legs for the roll ups. I will also do Veena’s new sexy leg and ab routine and the side splits training. These conditioning routines are the best, thanks Veena!

• Rachel Osborne

November 1, 2014 at 6:39 am

Fabulous well done!
    So many great bits in the 30 days, it’s hard to know what to continue to use. I will keep going back in for inspo.

• Rachel Osborne

November 1, 2014 at 6:42 am

I think everyone should be v proud of themselves. 👌👍👏🙌 whether you’re still working through, just starting or restarting or completed. Woo! Go everyone!
    And 💜💜💜 Veena for making the fantastic Take Off and Abs programmes.

Page 17 of 17