StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions All roads lead to splits?

• Carrington

October 7, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I bought my foam roller from Bic 5 yesterday. It is very firm! Definitely going to take some getting used to. Question for you Veena..how often should I do the foam roller middle splits routine. 3-4 days a week? I still don't have my home pole but I am taking a couple of studio classes this week.

• Carrington

I bought my foam roller from Bic 5 yesterday. It is very firm! Definitely going to take some getting used to. Question for you Veena..how often should I do the foam roller middle splits routine. 3-4 days a week? I still don't have my home pole but I am taking a couple of studio classes this week.

• Carrington

• Veena

Administrator
    October 7, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Take a peek at the lesson description and it tells you how often. You can foam roll whenever. Also start by wath in the Getting Started lesson for both the foam roller and stretching section. 🙂 enjoy your roller!

Page 2 of 2